Stray Fawn Community

Moonlight Forest: Adoptable RP

Katumai

2 minutes ago, angelheart said:

Horus, near the passing-place of the Blue Island, clung to the cliff-edge with his wyvern-like wings; perhaps he was waiting?

Pumpkin looked over at the cliff. I heard something like rocks falling off the cliffs.... She thought

2 minutes ago, FlowerMask said:

Pumpkin looked over at the cliff. I heard something like rocks falling off the cliffs.... She thought

The golden coloured nicheling, turning, angled himself downwards and leapt from the cliffside- only for his wings to catch an updraft and soar him into the sky. 

8 minutes ago, angelheart said:

The golden coloured nicheling, turning, angled himself downwards and leapt from the cliffside- only for his wings to catch an updraft and soar him into the sky. 

Pumpkin could not see but she heard more rock skittering down the cliff face and she got up to investigate.

2 minutes ago, angelheart said:

Horus spiralled down, aiming towards the strange Blue Island and its flowers.

“Hmm.” It’s heading to that island I should follow it.. and so she set off to the island.

(I'll be here for today, if you didn't take that.)

Orchid sighed and looked at his paws. What am I? What have I become? Am I really a Nicheling? Are we all just fake? Is this not worth it? Should I really be living? What is this place? Why am I in this place? It seems so useless. "Should I die?"

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, angelheart said:

The glimmering nicheling alighted onto a branch, gently picking a flower. 

She followed the noise of rustling leaves and creaking bark. She stood just below the lowest branch of the tree.

1 hour ago, Renio2490 said:

(I'll be here for today, if you didn't take that.)

Orchid sighed and looked at his paws. What am I? What have I become? Am I really a Nicheling? Are we all just fake? Is this not worth it? Should I really be living? What is this place? Why am I in this place? It seems so useless. "Should I die?"

Lynx looked at him. "What's wrong?" She asked.