I do, but I didn't use it for this drawing

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Renio? said:

SCREEEEE I'm really bad at Firealpaca.

I don't what Krita is.

It has a lot of brushes and stuff, so it might be easier for you to handle

• Like 1

Just now, Renio? said:

it was downloading and it had 2 hours and 50 minutes left, nothing more, nothing less. I quit and decided I would just not and probably try Medibang.

Oof, it only took about 15 minutes for me :')

I've never used Medibang, I've tried Gimp but it really sucked in my opinion, and you have to pay for the full version of Paint Tool Sai, so I guess it's your last option as far as I know

1 minute ago, Katumai said:

I've never used Medibang, I've tried Gimp but it really sucked in my opinion, and you have to pay for the full version of Paint Tool Sai, so I guess it's your last option as far as I know

You should try Medibang Paint Pro. (That's the real name)
look at what I made in it, like, 4 months ago

DeerNichelingMane.png

• Like 1

Guest SilverTheNicheling
4 minutes ago, Katumai said:

Never used Medibang, I have used Gimp as an editing tool for my ms paint pics before, and I’ve REALLY wanted Paint Tool Sai because of the amount of artists I’ve watched have used it as their main program.. currently right now I’m using ibisPaint, soon I might switch to using photoshop along with a Wacom pen and tablet.

Also, morning folks! I never slept at all, just been on YouTube, played Niche 2.1 for a bit, and nothing more! :D Oh and I’ve been working on that Bloodstone picture too.

Just now, SilverTheNicheling said:

Never used Medibang, I have used Gimp as an editing tool for my ms paint pics before, and I’ve REALLY wanted Paint Tool Sai because of the amount of artists I’ve watched have used it as their main program.. currently right now I’m using ibisPaint, soon I might switch to using photoshop along with a Wacom pen and tablet.

Also, morning folks! I never slept at all, just been on YouTube, played Niche 2.1 for a bit, and nothing more! :D

YOU USE IBISPAINT? I love that thing. That's what I use for all my good art.

Guest SilverTheNicheling
Just now, Renio? said:

YOU USE IBISPAINT? I love that thing. That's what I use for all my good art.

Ayyy! Glad I’m not the only one! I’m not sure if I’m using the program correctly, or I’m just lazy to do anything professional.. Hell the pfp of Silver that I have right now is made on iP and I don’t use any shading or FX on it at all, BAH why am I talking bout all this? Only gonna make another long comment.

1 minute ago, SilverTheNicheling said:

Ayyy! Glad I’m not the only one! I’m not sure if I’m using the program correctly, or I’m just lazy to do anything professional.. Hell the pfp of Silver that I have right now is made on iP and I don’t use any shading or FX on it at all, BAH why am I talking bout all this? Only gonna make another long comment.

I don't use shading. Also I'm on IbisPaint right now

HERE I COME DANA