Stray Fawn Community

Bloodstone (WIP)

Guest SilverTheNicheling

Guest SilverTheNicheling

So of course this isn’t finished just yet, I guess you can say it’s like on it’s beta stage, and now I’m curious about feedback, I’m still trying my best to draw Nichelings and their genes, so I just wanna know how I’m doing by the community, if there’s any tips you would like to give or none at all, that’s great! Because that means that you’re helping an artist grow and improve!

but anyway onto the details here uhhh... so this character here is named Bloodstone, she is a distant descendant from my Adam and Eve, and her genes are mostly poison fangs, water body, double claws and swimming tail, with the blessing of Adam that gives her those stripes by also making her increasingly intimidating and deadly along with the poison fangs. 

So she is one of my newest characters now, maybe not a deity(since I don’t really have a pantheon just yet.. I should probably consider for lore and storytelling purposes..), but certainly a well known water assassin, and hopefully her children will carry on the deadly traits that she once had(I believe her children do have poison fangs so it’s not lost for sure).

E6CA579B-0BEF-4A00-8E2C-7909DC9B1733.png

And no stripes currently right now.. I’m taking a break from drawing it as it is getting late and I should get some sleep(or not...)

Guest SilverTheNicheling
1 hour ago, Katumai said:

It looks good! I have a nicheling called Bloodstone too, him and his brother Bloodlust are gods and were my first identical twins! 

Aye, could I take a look at them perhaps? (If you got pics that is) I’d love to see if I can do a crossover art of my Bloodstone with your’s lol, and thank you! ^^

2 hours ago, SilverTheNicheling said:

Aye, could I take a look at them perhaps? (If you got pics that is) I’d love to see if I can do a crossover art of my Bloodstone with your’s lol, and thank you! ^^

I think i do somewhere, I just need to dig around for it

Guest SilverTheNicheling
33 minutes ago, Renio? said:

pretty cat

feisty cat

Basically yeah

I kinda wanna call her snake cat too because of her snake tongue and how the poison fangs make your head look like a snake.

Guest SilverTheNicheling

New update on the picture guys! And so far I’ve done a lot on it, like I added the stripes, put in details around her fins, colored her claws, I even did some more shading, and added some bits of blood on her fangs, don’t worry it’s not gore, it’s just a tiny reminder about her name, I even added her eye color, and made it a bit more interesting.

So recently I did some thinking, and I remembered talking about how she wasn’t actually a deity just yet? Well now this time I actually want her to be a goddess, a goddess who wields dark magic representing blood, hence her name of course, and this magic revolves around putting bleeds on unlucky souls, whether it’d be a Bearyena attack, or a Goldleech, if no one happens to cure the bleeding, and if they’re so close to the waters.. she might just send out some Razoranias to rapidly attack the bleeding creature. Bloodstone’s favorite for blood and her appearance looking much like a Razorania felt like the reason I would give her the title as my first deity, as I believe that her personality and looks made her tribe feel uneasy about her potential, like she could send a horde of leeches to feed on the tribe, and then pull the razoranias against them for an instant finish. One animal did not believe the rumors about Bloodstone though, he saw beauty in her red fur, almost making him envy her, wishing his brown fur was red instead, this creature’s name was Bronze, or Bronze Jr. that is, and he became Bloodstone’s mate not long after they met, where they both had a litter of vicious poison fanged babies, much like Bloodstone herself.

Okay thanks for reading, I would like to point out that I am almost done, and I would like to ask if anyone would like to give me a background idea for Bloodstone, I usually draw generic backgrounds since I don’t have a lot of skill in landscapes or stuff like that, so I need ideas for something cool, something interesting to fit Bloodstone’s character, so anyways I’m gonna take a break from Bloodstone, and till then.. enjoy the progress I’ve made so far.

AC822517-C2EB-4106-A6D0-D38066F14F84.png

Guest SilverTheNicheling
4 minutes ago, FlowerMask said:

maybe standing near the ocean with some Razoranias swimming around in circles like sharks?

That sounds like a wonderful concept!! I’ll have to see what I can do with that! Thanks for the idea! ^^

1 hour ago, SilverTheNicheling said:

That sounds like a wonderful concept!! I’ll have to see what I can do with that! Thanks for the idea! ^^

No problem!