Stray Fawn Community

Domain of Creatures || Adoptable Roleplay

takoyamaaaS

4 minutes ago, Giant coeclanth said:

` ` Oh. Hi. ` ` Line blinked. ` ` Yes. Yes, I'm okay. ` ` 

(Line is still a t e r  r i b l e liar.)

“Honey I know your hurting over something it’s okay if you don’t want to tell me just don’t lie to yourself.” Chirped Magpie

1 minute ago, FlowerMask said:

“Honey I know your hurting over something it’s okay if you don’t want to tell me just don’t lie to yourself.” Chirped Magpie

Line sighed. ` ` IloveGhoulbuthedoesn'tloveme.. ` ` Line blurted out in one breath. (She does that a lot.)

5 minutes ago, Giant coeclanth said:

Line sighed. ` ` IloveGhoulbuthedoesn'tloveme.. ` ` Line blurted out in one breath. (She does that a lot.)

magpie looks at her mate then to Line. “Love is funny like that. Wouldn’t it be easy to live in a world where everyone had to love the creatures who declared their love to them? this will build your character honey don’t let a blind make discourage you. we’re rooting for you honey!”

• Eek! 1

Just now, FlowerMask said:

magpie looks at her mate then to Line. “Love is funny like that. Wouldn’t it be easy to live in a world where everyone had to love the creatures who declared their love to them? this will build your character honey don’t let a blind make discourage you. we’re rooting for you honey!”

` ` O-okay. Thanks. ` ` Line's voice was a little stronger now.

15 minutes ago, Brokenshock said:

Ghoul flew around, flipping in mid-air. I probably made her feel bad. Eh, it's fine. She should know not to tell someone you barely know.

Magpie flew up to him followed by Ulmi

”excuse us sir but are you ghoul?”

magpie shuddered with anger. “Listen hear you bully you could of at least let her down gently!” 

7 minutes ago, FlowerMask said:

magpie shuddered with anger. “Listen hear you bully you could of at least let her down gently!” 

"Ya. And what are you talking about?"

11 minutes ago, FlowerMask said:

"Let who down gently?" He asked.