Stray Fawn Community

Domain of Creatures || Adoptable Roleplay

takoyamaaaS

14 minutes ago, angelheart said:

Elsewhere, deep inside his cave, slipped from the wall and into the lake, his thin downy insulating him- for he was hunting, and not for prey. 

Swift landed near the lake and saw him. "Hello? Who are you?" Her large body casting a shadow over the lake.

4 minutes ago, Brokenshock said:

Swift landed near the lake and saw him. "Hello? Who are you?" Her large body casting a shadow over the lake.

He chuckles, tilting his head up towards Swift. "Hello. I am Elsewhere- and you are?" He drags himself out of the pool, as if showing off his colours to her- although he doesn't seem to be doing so. 

15 minutes ago, angelheart said:

He chuckles, tilting his head up towards Swift. "Hello. I am Elsewhere- and you are?" He drags himself out of the pool, as if showing off his colours to her- although he doesn't seem to be doing so. 

"I'm Swift, the griffin." She says, spreading out her large wings.

Just now, Brokenshock said:

"I'm Swift, the griffin." She says, spreading out her large wings.

Elsewhere nods and smiles. "Stereotyped as noble, hm?" He raises himself up, similar to how a dinosaur would, and stalks over towards her. "Your feathers truly are magnificent, Swift." 

1 minute ago, angelheart said:

Elsewhere nods and smiles. "Stereotyped as noble, hm?" He raises himself up, similar to how a dinosaur would, and stalks over towards her. "Your feathers truly are magnificent, Swift." 

"Thank you." She said, her white and silver feathers shining. 

1 minute ago, Brokenshock said:

"Thank you." She said, her white and silver feathers shining. 

He chuckles, then gestures towards the downy packed within the gaps in his scales. "Both useful, yes? Just made for different things." He smiles, sadly. "Perhaps the others need to learn that."  

6 minutes ago, angelheart said:

He chuckles, then gestures towards the downy packed within the gaps in his scales. "Both useful, yes? Just made for different things." He smiles, sadly. "Perhaps the others need to learn that."  

"What are you talking about?" She asked, her orange eyes staring at him.

"What are you talking about?" She asked, her orange eyes staring at him.

"Oh, perhaps my cave is useful after all," Elsewhere says, turning and making a movement to the air. "A dragon, Swift. A dragon of golden and tan scales, and a smile that can cut even the most thick skin. A dragon who hordes not money, but the lustful intentions of his suitors. A dragon, whom weapon is not his talons, but his words." 

1 hour ago, angelheart said:

"Oh, perhaps my cave is useful after all," Elsewhere says, turning and making a movement to the air. "A dragon, Swift. A dragon of golden and tan scales, and a smile that can cut even the most thick skin. A dragon who hordes not money, but the lustful intentions of his suitors. A dragon, whom weapon is not his talons, but his words." 

Swift looked up at the sky. "I have to go." She said and flew up and away.

34 minutes ago, Giant coeclanth said:

Line slipped on a mossy stone and made a flying jump towards Robin Lake, where she took a sip of water.

(She can do that because she's half goose.)

Swift settled on a tree above her. "Hey! You!"

3 minutes ago, Brokenshock said:

"Alright."

(Is she heading to talk to Ghoul?)

(No. Probably not.)

"Also, who are you?" She asks. "I'm Swift, the Griffin!" She says, spreading her large wings.

` ` I'm Line. Cool name. ` `

Ghoul landed on a tree a bit behind Swift and watched their conversation. He looked at Line. She's here? Hmm, should I talk to her. Ya, I should. 

He landed next to Line. "Oh, hello." He said smoothly.

Just now, Giant coeclanth said:

(No. Probably not.)

` ` I'm Line. Cool name. ` `

"Thank you! I'm a royal griffin! But I can't find my family. They're on another island far from here."