Stray Fawn Community

Domain of Creatures || Adoptable Roleplay

takoyamaaaS

1 minute ago, Brokenshock said:

"There's something attacking him! He said only you can help! He wouldn't let me help him!"

'That stubborn idiot! let me get him watch egg #1,2, and 3!' she yelled and hurtled off to her mate.

13 minutes ago, FlowerMask said:

'That stubborn idiot! let me get him watch egg #1,2, and 3!' she yelled and hurtled off to her mate.

"Alright!" She yelled. Once she was out of sight, Ghoul came and stole an egg when Swift wasn't looking. Ghoul took the egg far away and in a log. Ghoul sat with the egg. Eh, I'll raise this child as my own. Not eat it.

Just now, Brokenshock said:

"Alright!" She yelled. Once she was out of sight, Ghoul came and stole an egg when Swift wasn't looking. Ghoul took the egg far away and in a log. Ghoul sat with the egg. Eh, I'll raise this child as my own. Not eat it.

(Can they come back now YOU EVIL EGG THEIFE!!!)

2 minutes ago, FlowerMask said:

(Can they come back now YOU EVIL EGG THEIFE!!!)

(Yes. But no one knows it was Ghoul who stole the egg)

Swift looked around. "Where's the colorful egg!" She yelled.

• Like 1

(Yes. But no one knows it was Ghoul who stole the egg)

Swift looked around. "Where's the colorful egg!" She yelled.

Magpie and Ulmi flew back to the nest. 

“Swift you have a weird idea of trouble he was just trying to WHERES THE EGG!” She screeched.

”Swift where’d it go how could you loose it?!”

Just now, FlowerMask said:

Magpie and Ulmi flew back to the nest. 

“Swift you have a weird idea of trouble he was just trying to WHERES THE EGG!” She screeched.

”Swift where’d it go how could you loose it?!”

"I- I don't know! It was there a second ago!" She yelled. I hope whoever it was doesn't eat it.

"I- I don't know! It was there a second ago!" She yelled. I hope whoever it was doesn't eat it.

“OH MY WORMS WHAT IF THEY ATE IT!? I think I will hunt down wh-“She was cut off by Ulmi.

”Swift you are dismissed we’ll watch over the eggs.” He said coldly.

”honey it’s not that we don’t want you here it’s just that.. we don’t know what will happen next..” she said her eyes glistening.

Ulmi wrapped his wing around Magpie.

1 minute ago, FlowerMask said:

“OH MY WORMS WHAT IF THEY ATE IT!? I think I will hunt down wh-“She was cut off by Ulmi.

”Swift you are dismissed we’ll watch over the eggs.” He said coldly.

”honey it’s not that we don’t want you here it’s just that.. we don’t know what will happen next..” she said her eyes glistening.

Ulmi wrapped his wing around Magpie.

"Ya, that's fine." She snapped and flew away angrily. I thought I finally found animals that I could call my family. But of course I messed up because I'm stupid. She flew into the ground and cried.

"Ya, that's fine." She snapped and flew away angrily. I thought I finally found animals that I could call my family. But of course I messed up because I'm stupid. She flew into the ground and cried.

Magpie watched her eyes showing sadness but she turned away and sat on the nest nibbling halfheartedly on the caterpillar Ulmi had caught.

Just now, Giant coeclanth said:

(But wait- how would Ghoul keep the egg warm, or teach it how to fly?)

( mag and Ulmi would know a hybrid magpie robin hawk falcon so he’d have to keep it real secret.)

4 minutes ago, Brokenshock said:

Swift started scratching the grass in anger and yelled, "I'M STUPID! WHY DID I EVER THINK I COULD FIT IN HERE OR HAVE A FAMILY HERE!" 

(Magpie and Ulmi can hear her of course)

“No your not dear!” Magpie called.

1 minute ago, FlowerMask said:

“No your not dear!” Magpie called.

“We’re your family and these eggs your siblings!” She said trying to cheer her up.

(You'll see the kind side of him when the egg hatches)

(I feel like Line would hear the squeaks and cracks as the egg hatches, and just be all like ` ` Oh, that's low. Stealing a baby!? ` `)

43 minutes ago, FlowerMask said:

“We’re your family and these eggs your siblings!” She said trying to cheer her up.

She flew up. "Oh really? How do you feel that I probably killed one of my siblings! And Ulmi seems to hate me!" She yelled.

@FlowerMask

4 minutes ago, Brokenshock said:

She flew up. "Oh really? How do you feel that I probably killed one of my siblings! And Ulmi seems to hate me!" She yelled.

@FlowerMask

“I don’t hate you and you didn’t kill them. I- need time to figure out a plan.” 

Just now, FlowerMask said:

“I don’t hate you and you didn’t kill them. I- need time to figure out a plan.” 

"Alright. Well, I could help to look for the egg while you two stay here. I'm pretty sure the eggs will hatch sooner or later." She said.

(I feel like eggs hatch really quickly here. Should we do that? They will hatch in a couple hours maybe?)

• Like 1

"Alright. Well, I could help to look for the egg while you two stay here. I'm pretty sure the eggs will hatch sooner or later." She said.

(I feel like eggs hatch really quickly here. Should we do that? They will hatch in a couple hours maybe?)

(Sound good.)

”I- I want to look for them!” Said Magpie eagerly 

“I can stay and watch the eggs but we understand if you want to go alone..”