Stray Fawn Community

Split food storage's, etc! 2.0

Tayinky

Something i love to do now is have multiple tribes across an island and make my own story but its too easy and gets boring most times so i have thought about some aspects that i would really enjoy, and hope you guys agree ^u^

'Split food storage's' Meaning if i were to have 2 tribes; one tribe would have 40 food while the other has 60 food, that way i can gather food for a specific tribe and they don't have to help each other? I guess a way this could happen is toggling it on and off, or have another button like the 'Alpha, Beta, Omega' as '1,2,3,4' and each member from a tribe will have the same numbers.

'Physical food storage' To have a tile that holds all of your food would be interesting and might add a layer of difficulty though it may be hard to implement. Creatures and wild nichelings/rogues may try and take or eat some food? Toggle on/off. You have to defend your food.

'Carry food' (To make previous suggestion possible but also it bothers me that the food or nesting material is just... there and not physical.) One nicheling could carry all the food and be unable to perform anything other than Swim or Walk (and of course the sensory buttons if you are counting those). Once the food is put onto a tile the nicheling will be able to perform normal tasks once again.

'Attack each other' I've seen another post about this so i wont go into much detail but possible hurting other nichelings so the tribes could be at war. In the post i seen they made a button to toggle it on and off.

'Enslave' I don't know how this would work out, but imagine on most creatures (not all or it would be op??) maybe just wild nichelings; after a sort of compared debate from genetics (maybe through strength?) You could chose to enslave them? now when i say this i mean they are not in your tribe but bring food to your food pile? I would have suggested this idea alone but i really love food pile so yeah... OR! You could tell the creature what to do through a 'perform' button, so 'Stay' to make it stay on the tile (For breeding purposes i assume) 'Retrieve food' Go to the nearest food source and bring it back. Even if it's not a nicheling, this would be fun because i love the idea of attempting to control a wild animal but eventually it may try and run away?

I wanted to implement these because of my personal hobbies in niche but also i went into the steam challenges and a lot of the challenges have tribes as well.

Any more suggestions? ;3

Please tell me if anything was too hard to understand, i may add more.

Edited by Tayinky
Added in new aspect

3 replies to this post

3 hours ago, Tayinky said:

Oh, thanks! i kinda gave up on this because its just too much suggestions in one post >v>

you can always separate them into separate posts, we don't mind if you fill up the feature request section :)

• Love 1