Stray Fawn Community

Meadow!

Renio2490

1 hour ago, Giant coeclanth said:

THe only game I have is Shelter 2. Sadly, I had almost finished the game, but I accidentally deleted the savefile. :c

Aww :( I have just Shelter 2 and Meadow. Meadow is like $5 or less, so it's pretty cheap and I recommend buying it

• Like 1

Guest SilverTheNicheling
37 minutes ago, Renio2490 said:

Since I can't find the topic I made before I needed to make a new one. I have the game Meadow. And...

@SilverTheNicheling

Iiiiiim here! Yeah I heard news about Shelter 3, I’ve played all the Shelter games and even its spinoff title “Meadow”, is there anyone here who would like to play the game with me besides random people? : P

Also I loved the Shelter 3 trailer, especially the cute baby elephant! And the track reference to the original Shelter ending ^^

1 minute ago, SilverTheNicheling said:

Iiiiiim here! Yeah I heard news about Shelter 3, I’ve played all the Shelter games and even its spinoff title “Meadow”, is there anyone here who would like to play the game with me besides random people? : P

I will find you

and I will pat you
in Meadow

Guest SilverTheNicheling
2 minutes ago, Renio2490 said:

I will find you

and I will pat you
in Meadow

Great! I’m always in the Europe server in grove one, and I play a black Lynx, no doubt you’ll find me since most people don’t really have a Lynx, or play the black one. Shall we meet under the center tree?

Just now, SilverTheNicheling said:

Great! I’m always in the Europe server in grove one, and I play a black Lynx, no doubt you’ll find me since most people don’t really have a Lynx, or play the black one. Shall we meet under the center tree?

Yes
let me open Meadow. I'll be a rabbit, okay? Let me also see what kind of skin...

Guest SilverTheNicheling
Just now, Renio2490 said:

Yes
let me open Meadow. I'll be a rabbit, okay? Let me also see what kind of skin...

Okie I’ll be on in a min

HAAAAAAAA

I used to play Meadow a lot... before my computer’s audio died. Oof. I mained the fox and quail (If I had the DLC, I would use the wolf). It’s fun and relaxing to play for me, but it was mostly because of the music. Now that it’s gone... hahaha.

• Sad 1

I might actually be getting it, but the only special animal I'll have is the lynx (rip Nvanta, Voldo, Thorni and Luna. They were the kits I lost when the savefile went bye.).