Stray Fawn Community

Chicken Smoothie?

bostonlobstah

13 hours ago, Basil said:

Is this game like Flight Rising? Or just kinda in the same genre? 

I've never really got into FR. It's similar, but different. The pets are more like collectibles than actual pets, there are tons to adopt and you don't have to feed them or click them or anything. So you don't get much out of owning them except you can trade them for stuff like art and the game currency (C$). (although trading for real money is not allowed). There is an art board too (I use it a lot), and a roleplay board (I never use it). Being a good digital artist actually gives you a big advantage on CS because you can trade art/characters for pets/currency, or even dA points. 

Oh and there's a CoMfOrT cOrNeR

you know we need it

If you're more interested in games where you have to feed the pets etc and gain rewards from the pets, then you might like Furry Paws, where you are a dog breeder and get to train the dogs to compete in competitions. (Basically howrse but with dogs) I was obsessed with it a while ago but ended up quitting because it was taking up too much of my time and just wasn't my style :,)

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

10 hours ago, Bostonlobstah said:

I've never really got into FR. It's similar, but different. The pets are more like collectibles than actual pets, there are tons to adopt and you don't have to feed them or click them or anything. So you don't get much out of owning them except you can trade them for stuff like art and the game currency (C$). (although trading for real money is not allowed). There is an art board too (I use it a lot), and a roleplay board (I never use it). Being a good digital artist actually gives you a big advantage on CS because you can trade art/characters for pets/currency, or even dA points. 

Oh and there's a CoMfOrT cOrNeR

you know we need it

If you're more interested in games where you have to feed the pets etc and gain rewards from the pets, then you might like Furry Paws, where you are a dog breeder and get to train the dogs to compete in competitions. (Basically howrse but with dogs) I was obsessed with it a while ago but ended up quitting because it was taking up too much of my time and just wasn't my style :,)

Oh thanks for this ^^ I might look into it if I have time

And maybe when I get my computer fixed and can actually do digital art again...

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Just now, randomspacecat said:

Every time I see this topic, I can't help but think of literal chicken smoothies. Like right out of the store, uncooked, put in a bender. Why the name? 

the creator of the site's username was chickensmoothie at one point. Don't ask me why. 

• Eek! 1

1 hour ago, randomspacecat said:

Every time I see this topic, I can't help but think of literal chicken smoothies. Like right out of the store, uncooked, put in a bender. Why the name? 

The first time I heard of Chicken Smoothie I thought, “What the hell are these people saying? ‘Chicken Smoothie’? And it’s some sort of pet adoption site? The actual hell?”

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...