Stray Fawn Community

...I don't know what to call this (STORY)

Renio2490

I'll just explain this. I will pick from someone in the tribe and... na- narra- WHY CAN'T I SPELL!? Anyway, let's start.

Ardiyoo, Day 1.

A furry head was laying on my chest. Slowly, I realized what is happening. I wasn't home, I was alone. Or- or was I? I opened my eyes and coughed out bunches of water. Something moved. "H-he-hello?" A weak voice asked below me. I stood up and looked at the girl coughing up water too. "W-w-where am I?" The girl raised her head. "I don't know." I replied.

Standing up a shook my pelt, making it less soaked. The girl stood up and shook herself as well, and looked at me with a face of fear and backed up. "Hey?" I said. She stayed silent. "Hello?" I repeated, raising my voice. "U-u-uhm.." The girl raised her claw. Who is this girl? "Um, who are you?" I asked. "I'm Hihi, you?" She answered. "Ardiyoo." I sighed.

I tugged at the grass and ripped it out of the ground, one of my gems turning dark green. "Are you just going to clear the grass and not find food?" Hihi laughed. "I don't know, do you smell anything?" I raised my head, intending to smell for something myself. "I smell a root, and I can dig up those." Hihi quickly answered. "Then dig it up!" I ordered her. Hihi walked into the grass, and I watched as her 3 gems disappeared and dug up the root. I walked farther into the grass, and curled up and watched the day go by.

• Like 3
  • Eek! 1