Stray Fawn Community

New Genes 061: Fireflies (Work against dark biomes)

Biogamer

Jungle, swamp and of course multiple request for a woodland biomes have one thing in common, they're fairly dark. What I mean is these biomes contain a ton of dark patches. At times this is great because it could spawn a nichling with amazing genes but at times deal with a predator isn't as great, so what if there was a way to make sure nichelings are more prepared incase for a friend or foe. The Firefly Tail would be unlocked by spending 20 days in a jungle biome and if it's available spending 30 days in a woodland biome. The effects would be +2 distasteful appearance,-1 cold resistance and the new gene +2 bioluminescence. The bioluminescence effect would work similar to sight, with the amount of bioluminescence would show the amount of the tiles it can. An example is 1 bioluminescence = an additional set of tiles (so like an addition sight genes). However the difference with this effect is different from sight because it would only work in a dark area, more specifically grass patches. This would be a great advantage while scouting a new island to understand what you can work with.

Hope this was interesting, Sincerely Biogamer.

download.jpg

• Like 1

4 replies to this post

11 hours ago, Biogamer said:

Huh oops

It's okay, I just wanted to point out that there's another suggestion that has completely different stats. To be honest, they're more realistic, too. I really want a Firefly body/tail (from either suggestion) though xD