Stray Fawn Community

Ok i'm bored who want's art?

Katumai

i just feel like drawing, so whoever wants art can just ask me I guess. I'll never turn something down. For an example, since I'm lazy, you can just take a look at 'I'm so sorry!' it shouldn't be hard to find.

2 hours ago, Renio2490 said:

*cough*

take my child

20190511192245_1.thumb.jpg.56ea7b7c76dde3bafddff657438dba9d.jpgand make sure to include that bones of her mother.

Finished (I cant really draw bones sorry)

Renio.png

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

You've drawn Meringue before. i think. So i shall give you a different one!

This is Bear, the second creature I've ever had with Bearyena Ears (though the first one didn't stay around very long)! I spent so long trying to get Bearyena Ears to unlock in the Kikonoko tribe, only for them to only appear in my Whims of Fate/Annini's Gifts tribe. :T

Anyways, Bear became leader and lived for a while and had as many kids as possible with his formerly-wanderer mate.

Also i had to break the rules to get his genes but I didn't actually look at what his genes were until later.

Bear.thumb.png.9a9673bda0063eae5e606b9cd3ab5516.png

1 minute ago, Skysplash8 said:

You've drawn Meringue before. i think. So i shall give you a different one!

This is Bear, the second creature I've ever had with Bearyena Ears (though the first one didn't stay around very long)! I spent so long trying to get Bearyena Ears to unlock in the Kikonoko tribe, only for them to only appear in my Whims of Fate/Annini's Gifts tribe. :T

Anyways, Bear became leader and lived for a while and had as many kids as possible with his formerly-wanderer mate.

Also i had to break the rules to get his genes but I didn't actually look at what his genes were until later.

Bear.thumb.png.9a9673bda0063eae5e606b9cd3ab5516.png

Yep, I've drawn him before

I'll try to make this one better than the Meringue I drew :')

• Like 1