Stray Fawn Community

Give meh warriors OCs? ;w;

takoyamaaaS

I'll use them in a warriors book I'll make later. Just give me their name, gender, pelt color, markings (if they have any), eye color, fur length, mate (if they have one), kits (if they have one), and personality. Maybe even special details (mutations, etc)? ;w;

Example: Adderscar. She-cat with a dusty brown base and black stripes and a white underbelly. She has green eyes and short fur, but no mate or kits. She's hot-headed, kind, and proud.

• Like 1

THIS IS MY TIME TO SHINE MOTHERF-

Lightningstar!

Leader of Stormclan/Thunderclan!

Half-clan!

Father is Stormstar, the leader of Stormclan/Thunderclan before her, he died when a tree that was on fire fell on him, he had seven lives left but the tree falling on him, the fire killed him(But then he had 5 lives) ALSO A BRANCH STABBED HIM IN THE THOAT!

Mother is Winterstorm, was deputy of Mistclan/Riverclan, died of old age!

Her first liter of kits were Tigerslash, Lionflame, Thunderheart, and Fawnstep.

Then it was Cougarheart, Lynxflame(Suffix after Lionflame) and Leopardstep(Suffix after Fawnstep)!

Her pelt is a mix of gray and white with blue eyes!

Her mate is Maplewood!

Her siblings are Fireclaw and Ashpelt, who both live in Mistclan/Riverclan.

• Like 3

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I found a different warrior cat gen and I get this-

Basics
Name: Twigbranch
Sexuality: bisexual

Guess Twigbranch is a bisexual queen now

• Eek! 1

I do have a warriors oc.

Her name is Coaldust, she is a black she cat with short black fur that has a mottle brown pattern. Her eyes are amber.

She is former RiverClan deputy, becoming the deputy after the old one died of starvation during a harsh leaf-bare, although his death was noble because he actually gave his share of prey to the weaker cats who needed it more, like nursery queens and their kits as well as elders. She is lesbian.

As a kit, she snuck out of camp with her sister Mallowkit, who later became Mallowmoon, but was never caught. When she was apprenticed her mentor was named Perchpetal. Perchpetal was strict and focused on fighting, but Coaldust had a hard apprentice time because Perchpetal pushed her too hard often. Mallowmoon's mentor was Acornfur, the medicine cat, who was very young at the time but still wanted an apprentice. The previous medicine cat had been Eggfire (yes, you didn't misread that. Eggfire). However, Mallowmoon later decided to become a warrior instead. Mallowmoon was judged for this but Coaldust helped her through.

Late in her apprenticeship, she was on patrol with her mother Minkwind and some other cats. A very hostile badger appeared, which tried to kill Coaldust, but Minkwind dived in front of the badger, taking the blow meant for Coaldust. Minkwind's leg was injured so badly she had to be carried to camp later. The patrol chased off the badger.

Unfortunatley, Minkwind died of an infection of her wound, and Coaldust blamed herself. She had also become a warrior recently, because of her braverery at the badger encounter. Coaldust wanted revenge for her mother's death, so she followed the very faint and stale scent of the badger. She followed the scent off clan terriortory, and discovered the badger's new den. Instead of killing the badger itself, she decided to show it what it was like to loose someone, so she killed its cubs instead. The badger caught her red-pawed and swiped at her. She ran away, fortunate to get away with only losing half of her ear.

Soon after she got back, she found herself crushing on a she-cat named Slowhawk. She didn't confess to anyone, not even her very trusted sister Mallowmoon, since Coaldust thought it was very awkward to love another she-cat. Coaldust was overjoyed when Slowhawk said that she knew Coaldust loved her, and she loved her back. A moon and a half later, Coaldust noticed Slowhawk sneaking out of camp at night, and upon further investigation, she discovered that Slowhawk was only using love for Coaldust as a cover story for her forbidden romance with a WindClan tom! Furious, Coaldust stormed off and told the leader Yellowstar, who banished Slowhawk for her forbidden love, although Slowhawk went to live with her forbidden love mate. Fortunatley for Slowhawk, the WindClan leader let her stay.

Coaldust was suprised to become deputy after the last deputy Heatherstorm died, but accepted it anyways. Yellowstar said that Coaldust was picked for her leadership abilities and intelligence. However, after discovering she wasn't fit for the job, Coaldust resigned as deputy and became a normal warrior instead. She preffered her life as a warrior and finnally found love in a she-cat who actually loved her, unlike Slowhawk, named Ivyfreckle. They later adopted a kit named Birdkit, who was the son of a loner who had died to a twoleg dog, his mother's last words being that he needed to run and find someone to live with.

That's a lot...

• 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...