Jump to content
Stray Fawn Community
FlowerMask

Freeeeeeee art!

Recommended Posts

22 minutes ago, FlowerMask said:

Sure! Sorry I didn’t get back to you right away, yes the snapshot is fine. I will begin working on it when I get back from school. 

No problem.😃 Thank you.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey um, can you do Prince?20190508155854_1.thumb.jpg.04dcb9ffd7cacd4887de8af8d08529a9.jpg

It's sorta sad how I don't use Prince as much as I used to...

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Renio2490 said:

Hey um, can you do Prince?20190508155854_1.thumb.jpg.04dcb9ffd7cacd4887de8af8d08529a9.jpg

It's sorta sad how I don't use Prince as much as I used to...

Sure I can draw him!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, FlowerMask said:

Sure I can draw him!

Thanks.

I really don't need more art for my child but I WANT MORE ART FOR MY ONLY AND FAVOURITE CHILD!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Renio2490 said:

Thanks.

I really don't need more art for my child but I WANT MORE ART FOR MY ONLY AND FAVOURITE CHILD!

I haven't drawn him and I want to so I am. Your second in line it will probably be done later today.. I did five yesterday and I had a doctors appointment and some school art night... 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, FlowerMask said:

I haven't drawn him and I want to so I am. Your second in line it will probably be done later today.. I did five yesterday and I had a doctors appointment and some school art night... 

I can't draw at home. It's too hard. The second I sit down on my desk and take out everything to draw, my art is trash IF I even start drawing. I draw at school...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Renio2490 said:

I can't draw at home. It's too hard. The second I sit down on my desk and take out everything to draw, my art is trash IF I even start drawing. I draw at school...

Your art isn’t trash! And everyone starts somewhere it took me a while to achieve anything with my art and I still feel like it could be improved.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, FlowerMask said:

Your art isn’t trash! And everyone starts somewhere it took me a while to achieve anything with my art and I still feel like it could be improved.  

*cough* *cough*
let me find my phone

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I can't find my phone

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Renio2490 said:

I can't find my phone

Oof

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, Renio2490 said:

I can't draw at home. It's too hard. The second I sit down on my desk and take out everything to draw, my art is trash IF I even start drawing. I draw at school...

You think your art is trash?? Look a this thing I drew when I was 10

 

image.thumb.png.1d9b159b0fb2b38b2f72f63b0ca46a4b.png

24 minutes ago, FlowerMask said:

Your art isn’t trash! And everyone starts somewhere it took me a while to achieve anything with my art and I still feel like it could be improved.  

Agreed.

I started from here:

image.thumb.png.9018f1e95176f64cabc8d936890c8e70.png

My shading skills were great!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Bear poop said:

You think your art is trash?? Look a this thing I drew when I was 10

 

image.thumb.png.1d9b159b0fb2b38b2f72f63b0ca46a4b.png

Agreed.

I started from here:

image.thumb.png.9018f1e95176f64cabc8d936890c8e70.png

My shading skills were great!

*silence*

my eyes burn

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, Bear poop said:

You think your art is trash?? Look a this thing I drew when I was 10

 

image.thumb.png.1d9b159b0fb2b38b2f72f63b0ca46a4b.png

Agreed.

I started from here:

image.thumb.png.9018f1e95176f64cabc8d936890c8e70.png

My shading skills were great!

Yep I’d post my old art but I don’t want to suffer the shame...

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, FlowerMask said:

Yep I’d post my old art but I don’t want to suffer the shame...

I'LL SUFFER THE SHAME!
That is if I can find any old art that's not already in the garbage...

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This was a few (maybe 5?) months ago and I hate it.DeerNichelingMane.thumb.png.a1ce2b785f4719e3ddb6c2ba1bd85f30.png

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Renio2490 said:

This was a few (maybe 5?) months ago and I hate it.DeerNichelingMane.thumb.png.a1ce2b785f4719e3ddb6c2ba1bd85f30.png

But it's cute...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Bear poop said:

But it's cute...

yeah but it's... it's thick and just bad1893355626_IDunno...thumb.png.bb5b0067b911b3095d059eecba07ae26.png

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Renio2490 said:

yeah but it's... it's thick and just bad1893355626_IDunno...thumb.png.bb5b0067b911b3095d059eecba07ae26.png

Least your old art doesn’t look like this

 011EE0D7-EFAC-4EBE-92C3-9D88F09998DD.thumb.jpeg.d1049ae45e09cf564cda4252028dcb09.jpeg

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Goggles-kun said:

Least your old art doesn’t look like this

 011EE0D7-EFAC-4EBE-92C3-9D88F09998DD.thumb.jpeg.d1049ae45e09cf564cda4252028dcb09.jpeg

ah, gotta love the magical cats

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@MiaKat Its done sorry the webbed paw looks weird.. Anyways hope you like it!image.thumb.jpg.445e68b351dfc699ab4b6b20db9ddda9.jpg

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I just went and took a picture of the first drawing in my oldest sketchbook. I remember drawing this. I was so proud of it...

image.thumb.png.f2edcc08c181ac8501a6d81a8df11e96.png

You're, um, looking great, Harry...

image.thumb.png.c68da1c689aa35e1823207e107c259d3.png

  • Like 2
  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Society of Sneezles said:

I just went and took a picture of the first drawing in my oldest sketchbook. I remember drawing this. I was so proud of it...

image.thumb.png.f2edcc08c181ac8501a6d81a8df11e96.png

You're, um, looking great, Harry...

image.thumb.png.c68da1c689aa35e1823207e107c259d3.png

I'll go to my nearest Sketch book and show you people what 2 months ago looks like.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Okay, if I really did show you what it is...

okay I picked out one because I remember something about it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, FlowerMask said:

@MiaKat Its done sorry the webbed paw looks weird.. Anyways hope you like it!image.thumb.jpg.445e68b351dfc699ab4b6b20db9ddda9.jpg

@FlowerMask It looks great! Thank you so much. 😃

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...