Stray Fawn Community

what are your favorite suggestions??

I have started daydreaming about some of these tbh....especially over some of the new island suggestions! 

My favorites (aside from my own suggestions of course lol):

- butterfly body

- new weather types

- more interesting water biomes

- bioluminescent pattern

- blue fur color/fur color attractiveness

- mushrooms

- all biomes continent

- sandbox option: one biome mode/pick ports

- new flowers and plants

- new zealand/forest biome

- debuffs for albinism

- bicolor pattern

- countershading

- islands falling apart mode

- scruff carrying

- show father of pregnant nichelings in family tree

- pregnant wanderers seek out nests

- collecting for bad wings!

- and Bubble Bee Shallows of course!!

So, which suggestions are YOUR favorites?? :D 

• Like 5

The one that overhauls the family tree completly. I think @Pokestardragacraft did the whole list right?  I just really want this one.

Since the sandbox update I have not that many wishes apart from the above only the island customization and spawn rate customization.

Now that I think about it weather customization and having litters as well. Oh and scruff carrying :D

And if we just talk about wish suggestions: mod support. It would fix so many things (even thought I know it most likely won't be added).

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Pegasus said:

The one that overhauls the family tree completly. I think @Pokestardragacraft did the whole list right?  I just really want this one.

Since the sandbox update I have not that many wishes apart from the above only the island customization and spawn rate customization.

Now that I think about it weather customization and having litters as well. Oh and scruff carrying :D

And if we just talk about wish suggestions: mod support. It would fix so many things (even thought I know it most likely won't be added).

Yeah, sandbox mode made many of my dreams come true. But I still have a flaming passion for new islands and biomes :)

• Like 2

Guest SilverTheNicheling

YES YES YES! A MILLION TIMES YES! I LOVE ALL OF THESE SUGGESTIONS!!

Oof, sorry for freaking out there, but I’m just so excited to wonder if they’re ever gonna make it into the game! It would be cool if they would! X3

I’m hopeful for my gene improvement ideas at least (collecting for webbed paw and heat resistance for toxic body), since they are just simple stat changes. And would make my life so much better.

webbed paw especially makes sense to me because most paws that have 1 collecting also have 1 point in another stat, and those with no collecting have 2 points in their skill. But webbed paw...just one measly swimming point :(

but man I also want my birds....

and having a bunch of nests in the jungle treetops and on pine trees....

and my unicorn...:Eek:

• Like 2
  • Eek! 1

Guest SilverTheNicheling
2 minutes ago, Bostonlobstah said:

I’m hopeful for my gene improvement ideas at least (collecting for webbed paw and heat resistance for toxic body), since they are just simple stat changes. And would make my life so much better.

but man I also want my birds....

and having a bunch of nests in the jungle treetops and on pine trees....

and my unicorn...:Eek:

Eek! Yes! X3 a unicorn horn would be fab.

nobody likes my suggestions. I looked and I noticed that the one with the least votes is the one I want most...

I like pretty much all of them. And I don't want to go through all of the suggestions ever to see which ones are my favorites

• Like 1

16 hours ago, FlowerMask said:

How many up votes do you need for a suggestion to be implemented into the game?

That depends on what the devs have planned in general and on how hard it would be to add the suggestion.

Custom islands has been a long time wish but it is hard to implement so it is not here (yet). Simple things like a new horn (savannah horns) don't need that many.

• Like 1