Stray Fawn Community

Some Niche Art

CABINET

This just a drawing of some of my nichelings: Reta and Vanduk! It's still kinda WIP, as there's no background. (backgrounds are awful in my opinion) (also what are shadows)

1361054054_RetaandVanduk.thumb.png.a113b3682db7e7283849bae8b4737193.png

~ Story Time! ~

Despite their similar appearance, Reta and Vanduk aren't twins. Heck, they aren't even siblings. They were born on Whale Island on the same day to two different mothers. When they grew up, they became very close friends. Their personalities were quite different too; Reta was more bold and loved the thrill of the hunt, while Vanduk was more calm and enjoyed collecting berries, despite his 1 in collecting. When they hunted, Reta would be the one to chase and kill rabbils, and Vanduk would collect the heap of meat left behind. Despite how close they were, they didn't become mates; for one, they shared an immunity gene, and they loved each other more like siblings. When their lives came to an end, they became the "Spirits of Cooperation", basically gods of teamwork (to my nicheling tribes, those that once lived are not considered gods, but "guardian spirits").

Well, that's about it for the backstory... Enjoy, I guess?

• Like 11

9 hours ago, Goggles-kun said:

Cute backstory and cuter creatures. I love it

Thank you! :D

9 hours ago, Goggles-kun said:

I just noticed your member title is the mathematical equation for the slope of a line. Coincidence?

Hehe... Also, for a very short time it was the ideal gas law equation before I changed it to that. (I think I'm going to change it again sometime in the future)

19 hours ago, Tundracat said:

to my nicheling tribes, those that once lived are not considered gods, but "guardian spirits"

Finally someone else who does this!

:DMore Niche art! This time it's a Piskel gif of my venomous bat girl Ralen. Yes, it's very stiff... I'm new to sprite animation. Maybe I'll improve it some other time.

691724779_NewPiskel.gif.48650a75f1a5fef77894f8faf985ae1f.gif

No backstory this time. Maybe I'll do one at some point... No promises!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Tundracat said:

:DMore Niche art! This time it's a Piskel gif of my venomous bat girl Ralen. Yes, it's very stiff... I'm new to sprite animation. Maybe I'll improve it some other time.

691724779_NewPiskel.gif.48650a75f1a5fef77894f8faf985ae1f.gif

No backstory this time. Maybe I'll do one at some point... No promises!

That's so pretty! With the shading- it's soo good!

• Thanks 1

• 3 years later...