Stray Fawn Community

broadway musicals?

pebbleheart

I wish! I would love to see the lion king in NYC, I know we have it in Hamburg as well (I think) but I want to see it in english and badass :D (I haven't seen it in Germany either so I have no idea if it is good or bad but I have wanted to go to NYC for ages!)

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Goggles-kun said:

I live nowhere close to Broadway... or New England for that matters. (I live to the west in Nevada). We do have Vegas, but it’s probably not the same as Broadway and such. 

I live in New England....

56 minutes ago, Renio2490 said:

I've seen that movie (the original) 100+ times so I have it memorized.

Same but seeing even more won't hurt.

Together with Spirit Lion King was my fav childhood movie.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Pegasus said:

Same but seeing even more won't hurt.

Together with Spirit Lion King was my fav childhood movie.

I used to go to my friend's house everyday and sometimes stay the night there. and the only thing that every played on the TV was Lion King. We'd go to sleep with Lion King in the background. It's been a while though... when I find my phone I should see if it's on Netflix and watch it.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Renio2490 said:

I used to go to my friend's house everyday and sometimes stay the night there. and the only thing that every played on the TV was Lion King. We'd go to sleep with Lion King in the background. It's been a while though... when I find my phone I should see if it's on Netflix and watch it.

not on Netflix :(

23 minutes ago, Brokenshock said:

I've seen Hamilton....

Yay Hamilton buddies! I’ve seen it as well in case you haven’t guessed...

On 5/17/2019 at 2:24 PM, Renio2490 said:

I have it on dvd. Lucky me :D (and on the really old video tape casette thingies)