Stray Fawn Community

Eclipse Island β€‹πŸŒ’β€‹ || Adoptable Roleplay

takoyamaaaS

.:.+Island Type+.:.

Deadly Hills

.:.+Island Information+.:.

It has few bearyenas and lots of eclipses. There is only one Killer Bearyena on the entire island.

Β 

!!

Kite is owned by me.

Β 

.:.+Adoptables+.:.

Β 

Sleeka

Mate: NoneΒ  | Crush: NoneΒ 

A sly and sleek creature. Her favorite place is by the huge lake by the shore.

(Owned by @FlowerMask)

20190516190032_1.thumb.jpg.7e0e9655215d9c5fabca8e7b9d9686cb.jpg

Gylono

Mate: None | Crush: Sleeka

Not the most elegant creature and a former wanderer, but he has a huge crush on Sleeka. He loves running around in the fields.

20190516190042_1.thumb.jpg.1dc3f0e4c61d147817565a8596c3b442.jpg

Maleenis

Mate: Malishis | Crush: None

A masked beauty. His mate is Malishis, and he likes spending time alone.

20190516190344_1.thumb.jpg.df0fe842a286cc2dd6c8d7bb987af017.jpg

Β 

Malishis

Mate: Maleenis | Crush: None

She looks harmless.. until you see that scorpion tail. And by then, if you're a rabbil, it's too late.

20190516190616_1.thumb.jpg.1e71d543de45fbeddab9affa17756133.jpg

Kite

Mate: None | Crush: None

A bat/wing hybrid. She was blessed by Melon.

(Owned by @TEH BATTOZ)

20190516190822_1.thumb.jpg.dc5c2ba8714d5ccd71c4ff8ce6118bf0.jpg

Taproot

Mate: None | Crush: Kite

He can dig. Like, really dig. (But he has hemophilia)

20190516191118_1.thumb.jpg.712e7f7cb9f285b4d8400e19fc965a59.jpg

Coroca

She's just a wanderer hanging around.

20190516191223_1.thumb.jpg.1227778a6e4e4bee554a0571f91e98b6.jpg

Platyscale

He likes to swim and dig in the water.

(Ownes by @Renio2490)

20190516191417_1.thumb.jpg.c51df2d07f33195af71534276c084eea.jpg

Swirlai

Mate: None | Crush: Kalakas

She's definitely pretty. For a wanderer.

20190516191453_1.thumb.jpg.35e839ab814c60071234a9991a8cc439.jpg

Kalakas

Mate: None | Crush: Swirlai

The ultimate fisher and scout.Β 

(Owned by @Brokenshock)

20190516191658_1.thumb.jpg.fc97047acaefb0240ede2195654532e5.jpg

Platyscale, despite his happy sort of looks, is very dark.

I will choke the innocent with a toxic berry. He looked into the pool of water that he was sitting next to. The water turned black in his eyes and he saw many dark ink characters chasing each other and then red came up and splattered the both. It seemed like a female and a male, but something had happened... he tried to picture the 2 shapes genes, but it had been a while since he saw it so he couldn't make it out. All he knew was the female had a cracker jaw, and the male had a big nose. He then thought about the 2 dark figures, chasing each other and being happy, Platyscale then shivered. Oh, happiness! Somebody save them from such feeling of pain... it'll only last so long until... until the red splatters them. Platyscale then quickly shoved his paw into the water and the red and black ink that was once in the pool disappeared. Phew... Platyscale tried to come up with something else to think about. Yes... yes... He thought as he imagined more ink into the pool, making out figures screaming in pain and yelling for hope until finally they were grinded up into bits of blood. Platyscale scooped up water in his paws and walked to the nearest toxic berry bush. He started picking berries and cleaned his paws quickly before the poison got to him. He picked off the spikes on the berries carefully and walked to his hole. Not a den, a hole. Just a hole. It was like some sort of nest. He set down the berries and walked back. Looking at the water, again he saw Nichelings in ink. It was him and... and Sleeka?

Sleeka stared mistrustfully at Platyscale.Β That is a nicheling whom will slit your throat if he gets the chance.. she thought.Β 

21 hours ago, FlowerMask said:

Sleeka stared mistrustfully at Platyscale.Β That is a nicheling whom will slit your throat if he gets the chance.. she thought.Β 

Kalakas walked over to her. "Hello, madam." He said.

6 minutes ago, Brokenshock said:

Kalakas walked over to her. "Hello, madam." He said.

β€œHello platyscale.” She said in the most bored tone she could manage. β€œWhat do you want?”

2 minutes ago, FlowerMask said:

β€œHello platyscale.” She said in the most bored tone she could manage. β€œWhat do you want?”

β€œUm, I'm not Platyscale.” He said and chuckled.

4 minutes ago, Brokenshock said:

β€œUm, I'm not Platyscale.” He said and chuckled.

"Oh sorry I wasn't paying attention mr. ..." She said as she fixed her posture and looked at him for the first time.

Just now, FlowerMask said:

"Oh sorry I wasn't paying attention mr. ..." She said as she fixed her posture and looked at him for the first time.

He looked at her and smiled slightly.Β Just charm her. That's what you were taught. Even if you don't like her. He thought to himself.Β 

1 minute ago, Renio2490 said:

"Yep." Platyscale said in the most monotone voice you've ever heard while eating a (un)toxic berry.

He looked him. β€œUh, who are you talking to chuckles?” He asked jokingly.

4 minutes ago, Brokenshock said:

He looked at her and smiled slightly.Β Just charm her. That's what you were taught. Even if you don't like her. He thought to himself.Β 

She glared at him.Β Idiot he probably thinks he can charm me doesn’t he? Well not today.

1 minute ago, Brokenshock said:

β€œPlatyscale idiot.” She waved her tail at him with no emotion.

Just now, Brokenshock said:

"Listen here Mr. Joke, I will never be in the mood to ever like talking to you. How about you look at my friend here?" He growled, looking at the water with the ink in it.

Just now, FlowerMask said:

β€œPlatyscale idiot.” She waved her tail at him with no emotion.

"Look at you, trying to make me mad. But never am I going to be mad because you called me an idiot. No, in fact the only thing that makes me mad is everyone's face."

Just now, Renio2490 said:

"Look at you, trying to make me mad. But never am I going to be mad because you called me an idiot. No, in fact the only thing that makes me mad is everyone's face."

"Eh." She said then walked away. don't retaliate you don't need more enemies.

2 minutes ago, Renio2490 said:

"Oh your a little tough guy aren't you?" He asked then jumped in the water, messing up the ink.