Stray Fawn Community

Eclipse Island β€‹πŸŒ’β€‹ || Adoptable Roleplay

takoyamaaaS

1 minute ago, FlowerMask said:

"No I don't really but I don't want your carcass inΒ the water so i will anyways." She said dragging him out of the water.

(He wasn't in the water, he was on the ground beside the water.)

"Well I don't care so you might as well drop me and walk away..."

• Like 1

Just now, Renio2490 said:

Kalakas walked over. "Are you sure you want to die, high one?" he asked, his voice serious.

1 minute ago, Renio2490 said:

She put her paws on the bleeding trying to stop it.

Kalakas looked at them.Β What have I done?Β He didn't know what to say. A sorry would be pathetic. "I- I'm sorry. Is there anything I can do for you, high one?" He asked, slightly bowing, but not as a joke.

Just now, Brokenshock said:

Kalakas looked at them.Β What have I done?Β He didn't know what to say. A sorry would be pathetic. "I- I'm sorry. Is there anything I can do for you, high one?" He asked, slightly bowing, but not as a joke.

"Nope, and I'm not a high one, rather a pathetic duck."

He looked up the sky.Β I know I shouldn't bow to a high one Crown but...Β "YOU KNOW WHAT CROWN! I'M DONE WITH YOUR NONSENSE!" He yelled very loudly on accident.

1 minute ago, Brokenshock said:

He looked up the sky.Β I know I shouldn't bow to a high one Crown but...Β "YOU KNOW WHAT CROWN! I'M DONE WITH YOUR NONSENSE!" He yelled very loudly on accident.

"WHO IS CROWN?!"

2 minutes ago, Brokenshock said:

Β 

He looked at him. "Huh? Oh, did I yell that out loud?" He snorted slightly at himself.

She peeled her ears at his outburst. β€œDude you don’t need to yell. You screwed up I get it.” She said her eyes glinted with pity.

"Yes."

"Well, Crown was my, well, teacher. He was the only one who cared about me. There was a group of nichelings who live underground, no one cared about each other there. Then I met Crown. He told me how to get nichelings to pay attention to me and told me never to bow to a high one, or the nichelings who live above ground. But now all the nichelings who lived underground are dead. There was a rockslide. Crown died saving me." He said.

4 minutes ago, FlowerMask said:

Β 

She peeled her ears at his outburst. β€œDude you don’t need to yell. You screwed up I get it.” She said her eyes glinted with pity.

"I'm sorry."

"Well, Crown was my, well, teacher. He was the only one who cared about me. There was a group of nichelings who live underground, no one cared about each other there. Then I met Crown. He told me how to get nichelings to pay attention to me and told me never to bow to a high one, or the nichelings who live above ground. But now all the nichelings who lived underground are dead. There was a rockslide. Crown died saving me." He said.

The look in his eyes showed that he was hiding something. But that look quickly disappeared.

"Okay. That's nice."

1 minute ago, Renio2490 said:

"Okay. That's nice."

"Well, I'll go somewhere that I won't be a bother since no one likes me and I won't make nichelings like me." He said and walked away, his tail dragging sadly.

"Well, I'll go somewhere that I won't be a bother since no one likes me and I won't make nichelings like me." He said and walked away, his tail dragging sadly.

β€œEh.” She grunted. Don’t chase after him.Β She got to her paws and walked to the lake, her favorite place on the island.

Just now, FlowerMask said:

β€œEh.” She grunted. Don’t chase after him.Β She got to her paws and walked to the lake, her favorite place on the island.

He looked back and saw her walking away.Β "Hey! Isn't Ducky still bleeding to death?!" He asked, but there was sadness in his gaze and voice.

"Yep. I'm going to lay here. I've already caused enough." He crawled into the grass where no one could see him.

She felt a little bad then realized that it was Platyscale... He was used to being alone... just like her, yet she liked being independent and not controlled by love or responsibilities like kids or a family.