Stray Fawn Community

I'M DYING

Renio2490

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaa

HELP ME

• Confused 1

9 minutes ago, Pegasus said:

What's wrong buddy?

I have the worst cold right now I wish I didn't call it a cold. At least I'm staying home today. That'll save all the innocents from my dying dinosaur cough. I don't think I'm able to have anything solid, like food. 50 minutes into the day and I've already coughed out my throat.
And the best part is, WE DON'T HAVE COUGH MEDICINE.

• Sad 2

1 minute ago, Renio2490 said:

Hopefully Cattails will help...

Yay welp I have to go to school soon so if I disappear that’s why.

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, Renio2490 said:

I have the worst cold right now I wish I didn't call it a cold. At least I'm staying home today. That'll save all the innocents from my dying dinosaur cough. I don't think I'm able to have anything solid, like food. 50 minutes into the day and I've already coughed out my throat.
And the best part is, WE DON'T HAVE COUGH MEDICINE.

Oh that sucks. I hope you feel better soon!

• Like 2

Guest SilverTheNicheling
4 hours ago, Renio2490 said:

scrunch

NEEDS FOOD

Hey.. I feel you... I’m having painful strains from my jaw that’s even preventing me from eating solid foods, I don’t know when this infection will end.. but I have no doubt that you’ll get over your cough soon, stay strong Reino!

5 minutes ago, SilverTheNicheling said:

Hey.. I feel you... I’m having painful strains from my jaw that’s even preventing me from eating solid foods, I don’t know when this infection will end.. but I have no doubt that you’ll get over your cough soon, stay strong Reino!

Hopefully by the time I go to somewhere on Sunday I'll be better.
and I ate some fruit loops. some
And I took Advil for the stupid headache I had so now I can play Niche in peace.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Renio2490 said:

Do you ever choke because your trying to cough but it comes out as choking on air?

Yea i think ive done that before..