Stray Fawn Community

Art... everything.

Renio2490

Hey there! I'm back again with more... anyways, if you want your Nicheling(s) drawn, you'll have to also say what position and background it will have. All drawings will be made with IbisPaint. You can submit as many Nichelings you want, just as long as I don't get overwhelmed. I'll edit this to say whether or not I'm overwhelmed.

I'm not overwhelmed right now.

And just so you know I won't be here this Sunday and Monday.

1 hour ago, Renio2490 said:

OH MY

I was sketching Meringue even though I've drawn him 40 times and came up with the name "Society Of The Sickness"

I changed it a bit, I hope you don't mind (I sometimes call Nicheling sickness 'the sneezles'. I imagine Meringue would, at least sometimes, too.)

• Like 1

Can you please draw Melon? ;w;

I guess just in a standing pose and with grass and a berry bush in the background? ;w;

(Sorry  it's so small. I could only find the small version. She has White + Beige fur, pink Ram Horns, Big Nose, Heat Body, one Nimble Fingers and one Deformed Paw, regular hind legs, a normal tail, Medium Ears.)

20190130161838_1.jpg.464a4e8700b2c6d2ec0907aaacb59c6c.jpg

• Like 1

I know you drew Raana twice, so you can you please draw Mint? After you're done with your other requests, of course.

He has a claw and a runner's leg. Maybe you could draw him sitting by the seaside? Thank you in advance!

20190512174055_1.thumb.jpg.3614e4f935ca7a483664b190bf84176d.jpg

• Like 1