Stray Fawn Community

Boredom Results: Random1

Renio2490

A save called Boredom Results was made and used the setting Random1, made by Bearpoop/Lilytuft.
I just wanted to share stuff from this save.
let's start.

Raota, The Goddess Of Loneliness.
20190517145452_1.thumb.jpg.50230441838872a00d170ea04542f341.jpg

Raota was born in a time where everyone was either short-sighted or blind. So when she was born, they... they banished her mother and beat her mother to death. They were scared that another blind Nicheling wasting food wasn't going to be good and so they got "rid" of her mother. After that the 2 short-sighted creatures continued to thrive up in the grass and get more berries. Raota would be down beside a bush with her hearing picking from the bush or destroying it. Her life went on like this until Taren heard her and came down to the beach and took her up to the tribe. She had one last child before she died, and those last moments with her friend was the second she was able to say she was happy.

Taren, The Goddess Of Company.
20190517144841_1.thumb.jpg.df8b2e4eaae2f86eb18205e125393d0d.jpg

Taren was born into the tribe and was called the happy joyful one. If anyone was sad or just lonely, Taren would be there. One day she heard what was Raota crying and rushed to her. She brought her back to the tribe and Raota became happy. The last and only child Raota had is cared for by Taren. She's yet to have children.

Prigurah, The God Of Opposite.20190517144827_1.thumb.jpg.889753ee8ed5f1d1282a2d884ed7ef50.jpg

yet to have a backstory. I just liked him as a God and we'll see what happens next.

We're here, I'm here, don't worry.
We're here, I'm here, don't worry.
It'll be okay, we'll have a good time.
Nothing will be wrong.

-Taren to Raota.

• Like 2