Stray Fawn Community

April's Art contest results

Aether

19 minutes ago, Bostonlobstah said:

I also really think 3rd place is stolen art

Yeah, but Innocent until proven guilty. I live in america, thus must not be a hypocrite.

• Eek! 1

Just now, Bostonlobstah said:

I’m pretty sure it is. The person who submitted it never replied to validate it was theirs (I believe), and after checking out Cyarin’s Instagram I never saw any mention of Niche or Nimbatus so...

Just now, Aetherskye said:

Yeah, but Innocent until proven guilty. I live in america, thus must not be a hypocrite.

im pretty sure it's 'guilty until proven innocent'

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, Katumai said:

im pretty sure it's 'guilty until proven innocent'

23 minutes ago, Goggles-kun said:

I’m pretty sure it is. The person who submitted it never replied to validate it was theirs (I believe), and after checking out Cyarin’s Instagram I never saw any mention of Niche or Nimbatus so...

24 minutes ago, Renio2490 said:

it has "Cyarin" on it.

and AspenWhisper isn't Cyarin, are they?

25 minutes ago, Bostonlobstah said:

I sent out another tweet to Cyarin(e). She lives in the Netherlands so it'll be a while.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Goggles-kun said:

Nobody does, really. It hurts the original artist and garners the fake artist so much profit that should’ve gone to the original person.

while i was trying to respond i read your title oof

• Like 1

1 minute ago, randomspacecat said:

I still don't understand why shading was an issue. The tornado/landscape second place didn't even have shading?? 

Just what. I can't think without coffee. Gtg 

Don’t understand either. Boston’s shading is way better than mine and she got in as a runner-up :(

And, see you! (Strangely I hate coffee)

• Like 2

41 minutes ago, Goggles-kun said:

Don’t understand either. Boston’s shading is way better than mine and she got in as a runner-up :(

And, see you! (Strangely I hate coffee)

Ahhhh.....I dunno about that lol I need to work on shading too because most the time I have no idea what I'm doing and Jasper has to help me out

I remember once in like 2nd grade the girls held an art contest in my class and my art was the best by far (doesn't mean it was good then lol) but they still gave me 2nd place because they didn't want to hurt anyone's feelings with my 'superior' art skills X,D

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Eek! 1

3 minutes ago, Bostonlobstah said:

Ahhhh.....I dunno about that lol I need to work on shading too because most the time I have no idea what I'm doing and Jasper has to help me out

I remember once in like 2nd grade the girls held an art contest in my class and my art was the best by far (doesn't mean it was good then lol) but they still gave me 2nd place because they didn't want to hurt anyone's feelings with my 'superior' art skills X,D

I can’t shade either ._.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, FlowerMask said:

I can’t shade either ._.

It's hard. Just the other day I tried to do a piece that was set at night, in a bedroom, with multiple light sources

That was a train wreck but I'm still proud of it

• Like 2

It's hard. Just the other day I tried to do a piece that was set at night, in a bedroom, with multiple light sources

That was a train wreck but I'm still proud of it

I don’t like night I’m afraid of the dark...

• Like 1

That was the focus of the drawing. The creature in the bed is afraid of the dark!

Boop.. dark is scary. I like light light good..

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Renio2490 said:

Opposite over here. I love night!

Because then it's quiet and everyone will leave you alone

Beep...

1 minute ago, Renio2490 said:

I can't look at the sky (at night). It's just too scary...

Opposite here I like looking at the stars.. but is almost overwhelming because space is massive! I find it fascinating...

2 minutes ago, FlowerMask said:

Opposite here I like looking at the stars.. but is almost overwhelming because space is massive! I find it fascinating...

If I look at the stars my body will feel all weird. I used to read a bunch of space books, and since I know so much about space it's scary just thinking about falling off Earth or thinking about how we might be on the bottom of Earth, but of course that isn't true. 

3 minutes ago, Renio2490 said:

If I look at the stars my body will feel all weird. I used to read a bunch of space books, and since I know so much about space it's scary just thinking about falling off Earth or thinking about how we might be on the bottom of Earth, but of course that isn't true. 

Yea.. or that the universe is huge and a black hole could probably just swallow us...

Just now, Renio2490 said:

Or that we're going to die on some rock that floats through space...

Or maybe it’s just a myth given to ya by the government..