Stray Fawn Community

April's Art contest results

Aether

24 minutes ago, randomspacecat said:

The known can be worse than the unknown, though. With one, there's at least chance and room for change

Very wise..

4 hours ago, Bostonlobstah said:

Ahhhh.....I dunno about that lol I need to work on shading too because most the time I have no idea what I'm doing and Jasper has to help me out

I remember once in like 2nd grade the girls held an art contest in my class and my art was the best by far (doesn't mean it was good then lol) but they still gave me 2nd place because they didn't want to hurt anyone's feelings with my 'superior' art skills X,D

Yeah I am by far the best in my class (Well, there was only me and another girl who did art but she left.) My friend does art to but I quote her: "Wow! that is so good. better than anything I could do."

• Like 1

One of the girls taught everyone how to do calligraphy (except me, not sure why... probably because I said nothing about it). Two of the girls are really good at drawing flowers. One girl who left a while ago did really good anime people. Last year there was a girl who could draw really good MLPs (she loves FIM, I loved that show a while ago too, even went through a phase where all I drew were MLPs).

Though I am the best at drawing animals in general.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Aetherskye said:

Yeah I am by far the best in my class (Well, there was only me and another girl who did art but she left.) My friend does art to but I quote her: "Wow! that is so good. better than anything I could do."

All my irl and online friends always worship me for my art skills. I hate it with a burning passion yet I love the attention.

I do kinda well...

• Like 2

oh damn I didn't even get a runner up  : ')  hopefully I can think of something better next time.

also finally. I have waited for a moment to explain shade lord as badly as possible. 

so, the tiny child in the front is edgy af and hates the universe because the leader of said universe, the tiny child's dad, kind of threw him into a hole to die with most of their siblings. so they crawl out, and when they meet the ultimate being, a moth AND a lamp fused, they turn into the giant abyss dude in the back and kill everyone. the end. this picture makes no sense anyway because they are the same being. but I have a really dumb au where they aren't sooo 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, heyitsgeorgie said:

oh damn I didn't even get a runner up  : ')  hopefully I can think of something better next time.

also finally. I have waited for a moment to explain shade lord as badly as possible. 

so, the tiny child in the front is edgy af and hates the universe because the leader of said universe, the tiny child's dad, kind of threw him into a hole to die with most of their siblings. so they crawl out, and when they meet the ultimate being, a moth AND a lamp fused, they turn into the giant abyss dude in the back and kill everyone. the end. this picture makes no sense anyway because they are the same being. but I have a really dumb au where they aren't sooo 

Yeah, I knew what it was just couldn't tell easily. That's why you got a low score. :/