Stray Fawn Community

I'll try and sketch some nichelings for you

Sky

I'm gonna try doing sketches again. Just a few. Some rules:

1. One nicheling at a time. 

2. Please give a bit of a personality to them. It will help me draw the nicheling better.

3. If the To-Draw list is full, please do not submit any more nichelings until there is a slot open.

4. This might take a while. Also, no guarantee that the picture will be very good...

ALSO. These will only be little sketches on paper, not colored or anything. Not even with nice outlines xD

To-Draw List:

Yes, three more days. Which is kinda sad. At least three of my classmates are leaving. And the senior (there's only one-- and if nobody new joins that grade next year, we'll have no seniors next year!!) is awesome and we don't want her to leave. And there will only be one Tate/Taite and one Ella instead of two each 😧

• Eek! 1

off-topic but not in Off-Topic:

today in Latin class in the homework there was a phrase we have to translate that we all laughed at:

animal pede infirma

(like... Animal peed...)

we're so immature

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Renio2490 said:

don't worry, my class in worse.

annnd how old are the people in your class?

ours is 12 (only one)-14. we're as mature as, on a scale of Alola Ash (0) to Kalos Ash (7), Alola Ash. because that's how I compare levels of immatureness

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Skysplash8 said:

annnd how old are the people in your class?

ours is 12 (only one)-14. we're as mature as, on a scale of Alola Ash (0) to Kalos Ash (7), Alola Ash. because that's how I compare levels of immatureness

idiots

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Renio2490 said:

don't worry, my class is worse.

They refuse to take my whole grade on a field trip because we’re literally all idiots who can’t make good decisions.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Renio2490 said:

yep.
our teacher should get paid more to deal with 27 idiots.

my class is only 8 people. We're actually pretty well behaved. Except for Josiah. But he's cute so it's okay