Stray Fawn Community

I'll try and sketch some nichelings for you

Sky

I loved my drawing of Boston with a Coca-Cola can on her head I made it digital. I figured out how I can actually have fun making digital art: using the Pencil (Rough) instead of Pencil or Pen or whatever. It's usually really frustrating trying to get lines to connect and not look bad, but the Pencil (Rough) makes it so much easier. Not sure why, though. Anyways, instead of taking like 10 minutes to connect two lines, I do it once and it looks seamless! :D

image.thumb.png.402fa2927f6bed92391153c5f1021758.png

• Haha 1
  • Eek! 2
  • Love 1

1 minute ago, random cat said:

I loved my drawing of Boston with a Coca-Cola can on her head I made it digital. I figured out how I can actually have fun making digital art: using the Pencil (Rough) instead of Pencil or Pen or whatever. It's usually really frustrating trying to get lines to connect and not look bad, but the Pencil (Rough) makes it so much easier. Not sure why, though. Anyways, instead of taking like 10 minutes to connect two lines, I do it once and it looks seamless! :D

I’m sorry I come back on to see Bostonlobstah with the Coca-Cola can as her head and I wheezed so hard

• Haha 2
  • Paw up 1

1 hour ago, random cat said:

I can imagine that someone asked Boston why there's a can on her head and she's like 'what do you mean? is this not normal for nichelings?' and this drawing was made of her while she's saying that

• Like 2

Sometimes I wonder what would happen if the world were to end right now, and this is the only piece of surviving evidence for our culture

3 minutes ago, random cat said:

I can imagine that someone asked Boston why there's a can on her head and she's like 'what do you mean? is this not normal for nichelings?' and this drawing was made of her while she's saying that

• Like 1
  • Haha 3