Stray Fawn Community

Character Design

Katumai

One thing I like to pride myself in is giving every character a unique 'sillouette' you could call it. I try to give every character a different look to them, in a way you could tell them apart if they didn't have color. I wanted to try and do this with nichelings, so what better way than to do it with other people's creatures? 

Here:

Picture

Personality

Backstory (it can be very little, just give me some)

I also found this expression sheet, and I need to practice those anyway, so if you want just pick one of these I guess :') (not made by me)

maybe__owo__closed__by_kate_painter_dcbj72v (1).png

20190329152847_1.thumb.jpg.99980601ba8568a26d75b33e9d99f4f2.jpg

Nervous, Sarcastic, a little weird but in a good way...

Found as a wanderer on the deadly hills and was accepted into the tribe, unfortunately she died very soon into her adult hood. (OR theirs the starry skies thing which i prefer) she had a crush on Aries but mostly talked about spaghetti.. and was also terrified of the tribes leader falcon.

Expression: F2

(Thank you! Could you please draw her as an adult as well?)

1 minute ago, FlowerMask said:

(could you please draw her as an adult?) 52.19 kB · 0 downloads

Found as a wanderer on the deadly hills and was accepted into the tribe, unfortunately she died very soon into her adult hood. (OR theirs the starry skies thing which i prefer) she had a crush on Aries but mostly talked about spaghetti.. and was also terrified of the tribes leader falcon.

(Thank you! 

Sure, I'll start working on it

• Thanks 1

@Katumai Can you make my Ex-warrior Red?

756680771_NicheRed.thumb.jpg.fb7d4aa86bfc0d8797113d6ad9281c63.jpg

This is Red and he’s an elder.

Brave. Loyal. Hardheaded. Very strict with his children.  

Red was the first to be born with double claws and didn’t fit in with his family of berry pickers. He didn’t let it bother him and went of to the swamps where he met the love of his life Issi. They had four lovely children but while fishing for his family his wife passed away. He never moved on and stayed loyal to his wife. He only has 3 days left, and I miss him already.😫

You can pick the expression. What you feel will fit Red.

Niche Red side view.jpg

2 hours ago, FlowerMask said:

(Thank you! Could you please draw her as an adult as well?)

Its pretty messy, but these are for practice so its not really meant to be clean (I also did a few things differently, hope you don't mind)

Wasp.png

• Like 3

5 hours ago, Katumai said:

Its pretty messy, but these are for practice so its not really meant to be clean (I also did a few things differently, hope you don't mind)

Wasp.png

Aww it’s really cute! Thank you.