Stray Fawn Community

i feel like drawing more (closed)

bostonlobstah

Guest SilverTheNicheling
Just now, Bostonlobstah said:

Nah, you're good 😜

Though I may close this soon and reopen it once I finish some of these

Okay, no worries! Take your time, I still gotta finish up my artwork of Bloodstone, oof..

3 minutes ago, Bostonlobstah said:

Tanu's done! Meringue is next!

tanu.png.2b04c03d4e4bf0703de5630524dba118.png

I took some creative liberties with him because I love how angel does that with his art :) 

His tail tho. oof.

Thank you!! :0 

Creative Liberties are always fun to play with ^^ 

• Like 2

Guest SilverTheNicheling

Here's our good sick boy

meringue.png.d0c10474f1fa4b63e47f8f8054867054.png

One question.. what art program do you use to draw? And hey this is pretty good!

Guest SilverTheNicheling
Just now, Renio2490 said:

FireAlpaca I'm pretty sure

Oui, I don’t think I’ve used FireAlpaca in ages..

Guest SilverTheNicheling

but it's better than MS paint

Lol, I agree 100%, despite using it back in the day...

Guest SilverTheNicheling
Just now, Renio2490 said:

I can't use FireAlpaca… there's also Krita.

There’s TONS of art programs out there it seems.. Krita, ibisPaint, Procreate, Medibang, Paint tool SAI, I WANNA TRY EM ALL!

Just now, SilverTheNicheling said:

There’s TONS of art programs out there it seems.. Krita, ibisPaint, Procreate, Medibang, Paint tool SAI, I WANNA TRY EM ALL!

me too. I'd love to experiment sometime and see which one works best.

Just now, SilverTheNicheling said:

I like IbisPaint. It's simple and easy to use.
And free

• Like 1

FireAlpaca's nice, one of the problems I've had a lot though, I don't know if it's the software or just my tablet, but the pen will lag for a few minutes sometimes and get delayed lines and it's suuuper annoying

Ugh, I've gotten issues with FireAlpaca too... One of the most annoying ones in my opinion is sometimes the pen pressure just decides it doesn't want to work, and it makes the line a large dot with a line on it... I still like the program though!

• Like 1

Guest SilverTheNicheling

FireAlpaca's nice, one of the problems I've had a lot though, I don't know if it's the software or just my tablet, but the pen will lag for a few minutes sometimes and get delayed lines and it's suuuper annoying

I’m having issues with ibisPaint too it seems.. like at one point the app liked to crash and lag which had problems when it came to drawing and pasting stuff onto it, now I have a problem that happens that usually doesn’t involve drawing, but it’s really annoying.. basically I haven’t purchased no ads just yet, and whenever there’s an ad that seems to play it just completely stops my YouTube audio despite the fact that the ad won’t play any audio, and yeah I do watch YouTube while drawing, I guess it kinda helps me relax in a way..

I used to use FireAlpaca, but the pen pressure doesn't work on it with my tablet for some reason but it works on Medibang paint pro, which is basically the same as Firealpaca so I switched to Medibang a few months ago

• Like 1