Stray Fawn Community

"Predator" pattern shape

Lilytuft

This is a new pattern shape that you would get from breeding with a bearyena. The mutation would be unlocked the same way as all the other bearyena genes. This gene is recessive to all other pattern shapes.

It would give 1 distasteful apperance, due to looking like a predator.

I considered making it a pattern gene instead, but I could only think of three different styles, while there are four pattern shapes.

Mask:

I've always loved the facial pattern of bearyenas. So basically the facial pattern of a bearyena, but on a nicheling.

image.png.09859d9f0273bd90d440c868f86b0760.png

Stripes:

I don't like defender bears, but their pattern fits this idea, so... (It would look better in game, of course)

image.png.1d3a8ad38596f889d80165f6973e2465.png

Spots:

Who doesn't love balance bear patterns? This would have the spots of the pattern color and also a white belly!

image.png.4fb9f7fdc355ecd87e059f08aebdf582.png

• Like 4
  • Love 10

9 replies to this post

I love the designs! Especially the Defender Bear Pattern and the Balance Bear Pattern.

Though, I would not want to have them as a different pattern ( we already have 2700 possible pattern combinations) but rather replace a Dot Pattern Shape and a Stripe Pattern Shape. I think the Pattern Shapes for Stripes and Dots are way to similiar to each other.

• Like 1