Stray Fawn Community

I'll draw too! (CLOSED!)

Broken

1 minute ago, Brokenshock said:

Ya. But it's the worst thing I've put on here. And like I said, I was trying a new style and it ended up horribly.

Yep. I have tons of horrible things I've posted on here... like my very first "I'll draw your Nichelings" or something like that. All the art there was... "ew"

Just now, Renio2490 said:

Yep. I have tons of horrible things I've posted on here... like my very first "I'll draw your Nichelings" or something like that. All the art there was... "ew"

I just think it's funny that you just said, "yep." And not anything like, oh no it's great!

But you wouldn't mean it.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Brokenshock said:

Ya. But it's the worst thing I've put on here. And like I said, I was trying a new style and it ended up horribly.

I don't think it looks bad! It looks kind-of cartoony. I like it 😊

2 minutes ago, Brokenshock said:

I just think it's funny that you just said, "yep." And not anything like, oh no it's great!

But you wouldn't mean it.

If I were to say anything in a nice way, it'd probably come out as "yep."  And we all had/have those trying out new styles times and sometimes it doesn't come out right.

Guest SilverTheNicheling
5 hours ago, Brokenshock said:

@SilverTheNicheling

B88E3C17C92548047E0864B4C56440D18A36DE14

It was really fun drawing her! The only thing I don't like is the paws/claws 

Aye, she is beautiful! And as long as she actin all nasty and evil then it’s all good! :) thank you for drawing her!

• 2 years later...
On 5/18/2019 at 9:11 PM, Broken said:

@RaanaTheBanana

7C7105B2F087D9C7EFCB69B2491FE9C42B941694

(Sorry that it's sideways. Also this is a different style that I'm trying. It's not my best work...)

wait unironically its not that bad like it looks like it could be some old cartoon

4 minutes ago, cookie -it,its- said:

wait unironically its not that bad like it looks like it could be some old cartoon

I looked up a picture and then tried to redraw it lmao bc that was my art style in 2019