Stray Fawn Community

I want to try what Katumai did

Just now, PupTheNicheling said:

Rono slowly looks at FlowerMask, thinking He's not strong enough (Since half of his old tribe ancestors were murdered in Grass Mingle)

(This has turned into an rp..) Hmm he’s looking at me. Yes my love? -FlowerMask 

He shook his head Nothing, just admiring your beauty. He smiled, he promised his elder gods to care for the young at any cost.

She smiled at him. Oh you flatter me dear! Our children will be safe with you and me here to protect them.

- FlowerMask 

1 minute ago, FlowerMask said:

She smiled at him. Oh you flatter me dear! Our children will be safe with you and me here to protect them.

- FlowerMask 

Rono looked at Blood, the strongest of their children, besides and Issa from him and Mibaana. Blood was teaching the younger children how to fight. 

(This should be a rp in the Roleplay section)

11 minutes ago, PupTheNicheling said:

Rono looked at Blood, the strongest of their children, besides and Issa from him and Mibaana. Blood was teaching the younger children how to fight. 

(This should be a rp in the Roleplay section)

(Yea it should.) she looked at Blood as well. Sometings bothering you. She noted.

2 minutes ago, FlowerMask said:

(Yea it should.) she looked at Blood as well. Sometings bothering you. She noted.

1 minute ago, FlowerMask said:

Miu is quite lovely. She said.

She is, He agreed, ignoring the fact she knew something is bothering him. (Can you make more than one roleplay, because if you can, I would.)

• Like 1

She is, He agreed, ignoring the fact she knew something is bothering him. (Can you make more than one roleplay, because if you can, I would.)

Yea you can make as many as you want!

• Thanks 1

ISSA NOOOOOO

Niche - a genetics survival game 5_19_2019 7_02_38 PM.png

Oh goodness! Issa dear you poor soul! What can I do to help you a-and your unborn child?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, PupTheNicheling said:

Also, what should I put for FlowerMask(Personality wise) if you want to join the RP

Hmm Cheerful, motherly, and supportive.

• Like 1

(Hi. Can I join this roleplay-but-not-a-roleplay? Or not. That's fine too... ;w; -Baby Bearyena)

Flight, goddess of insects and bearyenas! Very quick to anger, sly, yet gentle. She also likes to get into fights and will start an argument for no reason, like her favorite Bearyena friends, the Killer Bearyenas.20190406110257_1.thumb.jpg.08c555b2b3fef78b2873ab4a84112962.jpg

• Like 1