Stray Fawn Community

Once again.. I am taking a break.

Guest SilverTheNicheling

Guest SilverTheNicheling

I have clearly decided right now that I need another break, I need better sleep, everything is triggering me like hell, I need my pills, AND! I need my family right now... I don’t know when I’ll come back.

7 minutes ago, SilverTheNicheling said:

I have clearly decided right now that I need another break, I need better sleep, everything is triggering me like hell, I need my pills, AND! I need my family right now... I don’t know when I’ll come back.

Get better in whatever way you can! I'll miss you, but I know you have other things you'll need to do!

• Like 1

Guest SilverTheNicheling
2 hours ago, Pegasus said:

Fixed it being in the wrong section.

Also I hope you get better ❤️

Thanks, didn’t realize I put it in the wrong section..

Guest SilverTheNicheling

Thank you all for commenting! It shows that you all really do care about me! And want me to get better soon so that I’m in tip top shape! Well I got some good news and some bad news... first.. bad news: So this month my dad bought us a vacation on June 6th to Southern California for Disneyland, it has a new area opening up called Star Wars Galaxy’s Edge, and while I’m not a huge fan of the franchise, my dad is, and I would honestly love looking forward to just coming back to the parks to revisit the fun attractions that I went on two years back. SO WHAT THIS MEANS.. is that I will probably not return to the forums at all until I have come back from my vacation and a nice long break from socializing here.

So, here’s the good news folks: I have come up here for at least one checkup, and to see how y’all guys are doing, reading most of the recent posts, and giving thanks for the art of Bloodstone and putting her in Niche with a bunch of other deities! Man it’s honestly been a lot of fun getting to know you all, and the fun ideas and art that you come up with, it really is amazing.. and I hope to return to the forums again to see you all again in good health and spirits, and again.. my thanks for all of your support as I post this for the last time I’m being here, for now that is.. and now I really gotta get goin.. my IPad is horrible at charging and it really needs to charge.. so I wish you all a good happy life, and have a nice day! :D