Stray Fawn Community

Erm... a break?

Renio2490

I'm going to some cabin for two days, and I've been talking about. It's a really nice place in the woods with an outside hot tub and some petting zoo I guess? There's also a lot of trails in the forest. I'm leaving at 12:00 Atlantic time, and I won't be here until Monday? I don't know. But I'll enjoy my two day 'vacation'.

I only made this to say I won't be here for a while.

• Like 5

6 minutes ago, Renio2490 said:

I'm going to some cabin for two days, and I've been talking about. It's a really nice place in the woods with an outside hot tub and some petting zoo I guess? There's also a lot of trails in the forest. I'm leaving at 12:00 Atlantic time, and I won't be here until Monday? I don't know. But I'll enjoy my two day 'vacation'.

I only made this to say I won't be here for a while.

See you when you come back I guess?

1 minute ago, Pegasus said:

Sounds great have fun :D

mhm. I've been here for two hours and it's boring... you'd think a cabin in the woods with a lake would be fun, right? Nope. My sister is already trying to sleep.

Not trying to be rude.

17 hours ago, Renio2490 said:

mhm. I've been here for two hours and it's boring... you'd think a cabin in the woods with a lake would be fun, right? Nope. My sister is already trying to sleep.

Not trying to be rude.

You aren't rude  :D Maybe I think it is fun becaue it is relaxing and I need a vacation so bad?!

• Eek! 1

3 hours ago, Jojo said:

You aren't rude  :D Maybe I think it is fun becaue it is relaxing and I need a vacation so bad?!

I wanted to go feed the ducks but there's a whole bunch of E L E C T R I C fences blocking my way. Sadly I'm leaving today...

• Like 2
  • Eek! 1

2 hours ago, Renio2490 said:

I wanted to go feed the ducks but there's a whole bunch of E L E C T R I C fences blocking my way. Sadly I'm leaving today...

Uh no what a shame!