Stray Fawn Community

Tell us a little about yourself

Just your standard questions. You can answer "either/or" questions with "neither" or any answer you please. 

1. If real life were one sappy space opera, would you rather be the hero, or the villain? 
(space opera: " a novel, film, or television programme set in outer space, typically of a simplistic and melodramatic nature")

2. What`s your favourite disney film/fairy tale? What do you like the least about it?

4. Would you rather be immortal, or a billionaire? (chosing the first option places a curse on you, preventing comfortable wealth. Chosing the latter cuts your remaining lifespan in half. No escape)

5. Cure world hunger, disease and other human problems, or save the ecosystem? 

6. Is it acceptable for one person to suffer if the community benefits? To what extent? 

7. How much did a missing number on this list disturb you? 

• Like 1

1. If real life were one sappy space opera, would you rather be the hero, or the villain?  Villian! Because then I can be as dramatic as I want to be and also as morbid as I want to be
(space opera: " a novel, film, or television programme set in outer space, typically of a simplistic and melodramatic nature")

2. What`s your favourite disney film/fairy tale? What do you like the least about it? I dislike most of them, TBH. Fox and the Hound was good though,,, disliked the second movie. 

3. Would you rather be immortal, or a billionaire? (chosing the first option places a curse on you, preventing comfortable wealth. Chosing the latter cuts your remaining lifespan in half. No escape)

4. Cure world hunger, disease and other human problems, or save the ecosystem? Then use my billionare money to fix the environment and inspire others to do the same.

5. Is it acceptable for one person to suffer if the community benefits? To what extent? Ideally, nobody is harmed in anything. Also depends on who it is and what the suffering is. 

6. How much did a missing number on this list disturb you? I fixed it.

• Like 2

1. I can’t decide. Being a hero is cool but overrated, and being a villain would also be cool but a drag.

2. My favorite Disney film was The Lion King and none of y’all can stop me. I forgot what I liked the least about it.

4. Being immortal would be cool, but the only downside is that while your loved ones will die, you don’t. It’s depressing but I choose immortality.

5. Sure, people will hurt me for this, but I choose to solve humanity’s problems first. And then we sterilize everyone who has had two children! And then we can save the ecosystem... however we do that.

6. I’d feel too sorry for them. All of the community should benefit.

7. It disturbs me you got rid of one of my favorite numbers!

• Like 3

53 minutes ago, randomspacecat said:

Just your standard questions. You can answer "either/or" questions with "neither" or any answer you please. 

1. If real life were one sappy space opera, would you rather be the hero, or the villain? 

2. What`s your favourite disney film/fairy tale? What do you like the least about it?

4. Would you rather be immortal, or a billionaire? (chosing the first option places a curse on you, preventing comfortable wealth. Chosing the latter cuts your remaining lifespan in half. No escape)

6. Is it acceptable for one person to suffer if the community benefits? To what extent? 

1. I think mainly hero, but it depends largely on my mood. Maybe I'd go totally darth vader/ Thanos/ reaper and set out to destroy the most advanced species who are destroying their planets. So it depends on the setting and my mood. My current mood is villian.

2. Disney Film: Lion King but if it is also none disney then it is Spirit. What I like the least about them *thinks really hard* I don't know, I love everything about them, guess that is why they are my favourite movies :D

4. Billionaire, not because of the money but because I don't want to be immortal. That sucks. Especially when you go for true immortality where nothing can kill you and you keep on existing even after the sun has blown up the planet.

5. Save the ecosystem. Humans can suck it.

6. Yes. You should make sure that it is a life threatening issue. Sacrifice one to save millions? Yes. I mean any person who either had to sacrifice themselves or save millions of people said I don't want to do it, isn't worth having around anyway.

If it is a smaller issue it really depends. I can't think of a good example right now.

7. Not at all

• Like 2

1 hour ago, randomspacecat said:

#1: um, I guess the villain. Unless I died.

#2: I haven't seen any because I have no life, so none (EDIT: I've seen The Fox and the Hound.)

#3: *Illuminati music*

#4: Immortal. Mythology is cool, and if I could basically be a god, I'd probably have a lot of fun defeating Apophis and all those other bad guys in mythology. 

#5: SAVE THE ECOSYSTEM! WE NEED SQUIRRELS! um

#6: i dunno

#7: none

• Like 2

I should probably respond to this

21 hours ago, randomspacecat said:

1. Sitting back and watching people knock themselves out doesn`t sound too bad. Might be self-explanatory, being a cat. 
2. Not too familiar with disney movies. But I did read a lof of fairy tales as a kid, the dark ones. They offer rather strange perspectives on how the magical and real overlap, in the bad way. 
4. Immortality has always scared me. The idea, particularly, as it`s sometimes portrayed in literature... turning away from all "baser" human worries and turning into some life-less husk. The other option would at least solve some problems, but I distrust the defintion of "remaining lifespan"
5. I could go for a shot at both from option 4, but let`s not. This might be something I`d never find an answer to, on an individual level. 
6. Leaning utilitarian here. Go away, past cat from space

21 hours ago, angelheart said:

1. If real life were one sappy space opera, would you rather be the hero, or the villain?  Villian! Because then I can be as dramatic as I want to be and also as morbid as I want to be

2. What`s your favourite disney film/fairy tale? What do you like the least about it? I dislike most of them, TBH. Fox and the Hound was good though,,, disliked the second movie. 

3. Would you rather be immortal, or a billionaire? (chosing the first option places a curse on you, preventing comfortable wealth. Chosing the latter cuts your remaining lifespan in half. No escape)

4. Cure world hunger, disease and other human problems, or save the ecosystem? Then use my billionare money to fix the environment and inspire others to do the same.

5. Is it acceptable for one person to suffer if the community benefits? To what extent? Ideally, nobody is harmed in anything. Also depends on who it is and what the suffering is. 

6. How much did a missing number on this list disturb you? I fixed it.

But what would you do as a Villain? Enforce... worldwide polite-ness? Abolish capitalism? Sic eldritch horrors on the innocent? I really want to know, now, Angelheart

Just now, randomspacecat said:

But what would you do as a Villain? Enforce... worldwide polite-ness and homeage to tea? Abolish capitalism? Sic eldritch horrors on the innocent? I really want to know, now.

Well, did you know that lagomorphs can produce viable offspring with apes? Plus, we can make synthetic genes now! It really wouldn't be that hard to create rabbit-beings and such to pit against each other for 'fun'. Hell, computers can make world-destroying pathogens with a few simple tweaks of a genetic code- really, why not infect the human race with an inbuilt killswitch? 

The best part is- most pathogens can be passed through bloodlines; even if the humans bred and escaped the area, the killswitch would still function. Or perhaps the pathogen would be a parasite that burns a human from the inside out, similar to Boomslang venom or Malaria? 

It's also possible to create a lifeless, hivemind of corpses- we can reanimate brains and if one knows where to electrocute, you have an entire undead army that is at your beck and call. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, angelheart said:

Well, did you know that lagomorphs can produce viable offspring with apes? Plus, we can make synthetic genes now! It really wouldn't be that hard to create rabbit-beings and such to pit against each other for 'fun'. Hell, computers can make world-destroying pathogens with a few simple tweaks of a genetic code- really, why not infect the human race with an inbuilt killswitch? 

The best part is- most pathogens can be passed through bloodlines; even if the humans bred and escaped the area, the killswitch would still function. Or perhaps the pathogen would be a parasite that burns a human from the inside out, similar to Boomslang venom or Malaria? 

It's also possible to create a lifeless, hivemind of corpses- we can reanimate brains and if one knows where to electrocute, you have an entire undead army that is at your beck and call. 

Or i'd just graft vampire bat teeth onto myself with the power of genetics. Who knows! 

2 minutes ago, angelheart said:

Nuh-uh. These are means, what is your goal? 

1 minute ago, angelheart said:

Probably eradicate idiots (racists, sexists ect) and re-populate planets with strange, hybridised animals. Science, really! ^^ 

See, this is why you'd make a bad villain. I'd just kill anyone as fast as possible so that I can have all the tea to myself, and no one wakes spacecats at 2 pm on Sundays. Much nobler

• Haha 4

1 minute ago, randomspacecat said:

See, this is why you'd make a bad villain. I'd just kill anyone as fast as possible so that I can have all the tea to myself, and no one wakes spacecats at 2 pm on Sundays. Much nobler

Yeah, but sometimes it's fun to watch people suffer and know that anywhere where they go they won't be free of you 

1. If real life were one sappy space opera, would you rather be the hero, or the villain? I'm too pure and innocent to be a villain

2. What`s your favourite disney film/fairy tale? What do you like the least about it? Zootopia. It's a furry movie with too much fanfic. I also like lion king (again, too much fanfic and also Lion King 2) and there's more but I can't think rn

4. Would you rather be immortal, or a billionaire? (choosing the first option places a curse on you, preventing comfortable wealth. Chosing the latter cuts your remaining lifespan in half. No escape) Billionaire. I want to die eventually even if it comes sooner rather than later. I don't wanna see the end of the world...

5. Cure world hunger, disease and other human problems, or save the ecosystem? Curing human problems so people would smarten up and save the ecosystem too

6. Is it acceptable for one person to suffer if the community benefits? To what extent? Yes. Except not extreme pain. And not against their will?

7. How much did a missing number on this list disturb you? I didn't notice :,)

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Bostonlobstah said:

Zootopia. It's a furry movie with too much fanfic.

OH YES That’s also a good movie.

My favorite furry propaganda movie... Balto and Alpha and Omega were definitely good furry pamphlets too

• Like 3

On 5/19/2019 at 8:25 PM, randomspacecat said:

1: yeah the villain. just because the space movie villain's weapons are epic.

2: um i forgot if i saw any disney movies. probably Wreck it ralph ( that's a disney movie, right?)

(3)4: immortal. just to flex on everyone i know when they die. and i can just steal things if i can't get enough money. no one would care though because i would be seen as a god for being immortal and would be blind to see that i am in fact: stealing.

5: save the ecosystem, just because i like animals more than humans.

6: yep. i don't care about the extent. they would be the weaker one anyway.

7: no, i can't count ( like what comes after 2??)

1 minute ago, heyitsgeorgie said:

1. villain. I want to be a cool space lady....

2. uhh.. probably hercules or tangled .. I guess hercules? one thing I dont like is when he sings that song near the beginning (when hes going to that temple) with his teenage voice and it sounds so bad

4. neither ; ) im so amazing I can become a billionare anyway ; ) ; ) ; ) and hopefully cgp grey was right in the fact that we may discover immortality by the time we get too old

5. probs save the ecosystem because stuff like tree aid where they plant the weird trees in africa they can eat wouldn't need a charity to do it anymore and curing diseases and stuff is stupid because we can do that anyway and they'll just come back *cough cough* KAREN GET YOUR KIDS INJECTIONS *cough cough*

6. yes. completely acceptable. as long as the person agrees to it. but if it wasn't me I would feel bad

7. fuck you

Language! 

• Like 1