Stray Fawn Community

Learn about mythology!

takoyamaaaS

I NEED TO TELL PEOPLE AbOUT MYTHOLOGY!!!!!!!
YAY!

Star Studnets:

(A star student is free (duh) and basically you get your name on this list.)

I'm just gonna assume Flowermask is one.

Flowermask

Brokenshock

Skysplash8

Lesson 1 in the replies (it might take a while to make, stay tuned)

• Like 2

LESSON 1

Greek Mytholgy!

Time to learn about Zeus! (with a nice twist)

So yeah. Greek mythology had a dude called Zeus as his leader, so yeah..

basically a Titan dude called Kronos (pronounced Crow-no-s) married a Titan lady called Rhea (Ree-ah) and Kronos swallowed all his children (which were Demeter, Hestia, Hera, Hades, and Poseidon) but Rhea got a message from their mother (feel free to order holy water now. The Greeks are messed up..) Gaea (gay-ah) to go to Crete to have little baby Zeus and Zeus grew up and made Kronos' guests sick and dizzy and then they started a war that lasted 10 years and somewhere Gaea had other kids called Giants and The Hundred Handed Ones and the rest is coming in Lesson 2 because my hands are tired.

• Like 2

LESSON 2

Huh. i guess you can learn about the Titan war or whatever..

So Zeus freed the Elder Cyclopses who just spontaneously appeared and the Hundred Handed Ones and they gave him and his allies wepons and they "killed" the Titans and locked them up in Tartarus and killed Kampe and u h marriedTitans and has a lot of babies.

More in lesson 3. Probably coming 5 minutes later like this did.

• Like 2

LESSON 3

Come learn about Zeus and his too many girlfriends. Like I said before, Greeks are messed up...

So Zeusy boy had about 12837913719237 girlfiends. Like LEda, who got courted in the form of a swan (???), and then Danae, who had a fling with a shower of gold (?!?!?!?!?). Then Zeus had a bajillion kids like Castor and Polydectes and Hercules and Helen and Apollo etc etc etc etc.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, baby bearyena said:

LESSON 3

Come learn about Zeus and his too many girlfriends. Like I said before, Greeks are messed up...

So Zeusy boy had about 12837913719237 girlfiends. Like LEda, who got courted in the form of a swan (???), and then Danae, who had a fling with a shower of gold (?!?!?!?!?). Then Zeus had a bajillion kids like Castor and Polydectes and Hercules and Helen and Apollo etc etc etc etc.

Don’t forget about Demeter who he courted in snake form I believe or.. well it’s not Zeus but Poseidon courted Demeter in horse form Greek mythology is messed up...

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, baby bearyena said:

LESSON 3

Ya, he had children with mortals too... But Disney didn't want to show that so they made Hercules'(his Roman name) mother his Father's sister.

But in real greek mythology she sent snakes after Hercules planning to kill him, not Hades like in the Disney version...

• Like 2

Just now, Brokenshock said:

Ya, he had children with mortals too... But Disney didn't want to show that so they made Hercules'(his Roman name) mother his Father's sister.

But in real greek mythology she sent snakes after Hercules planning to kill him, not Hades like in the Disney version...

Yea didn’t Hera drive him mad and made him kill his brother? Something like that.

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, FlowerMask said:

Yea didn’t Hera drive him mad and made him kill his brother? Something like that.

Yep. Hera drove him mad and made him kill...

• his wife.
  • his sons.
  •  almost his nephew.
  •  (Iphicles was killed in battle I'm pretty sure.)
  • Like 1

Hera is also kinda shady in the hero’s of Olympus... with all that memory loss... I’m reading the trials of Apollo I finished magnus chase and all the Percy Jackson books!

• Like 2

On 5/19/2019 at 4:15 PM, baby bearyena said:

Gaea (gay-ah)

I will never pronounce it that way! it shall always be g-eye-uh to me!

Because Latin made me learn that 'ae' is said like 'eye'

and it's burned into my brain cells now

• Haha 1

Just now, Skysplash8 said:

I will never pronounce it that way! it shall always be g-eye-uh to me!

Because Latin made me learn that 'ae' is said like 'eye'

and it's burned into my brain cells now

(Theres a fellow mythology lover in my class whom pronounces it like that i say Gay-ah

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Skysplash8 said:

oh and i want to be a student, Percy Jackson made me get into all of that. 

SKREEEE I LOVE THOSE BOOKS WHY AM I FREAKING OUT?!

• Like 2

3 hours ago, pebbleheart said:

percy jackson memories.... i know im too old for the books but a few months ago i read the burning maze and if you read YOU KNOW WHY IM SOOOOO FREAKING PISSED AND ARETEGILSFNBDTEHSr

you're never too old for Percy Jackson.

also i forgot: on Saturday I'm going to the Percy Jackson Musical!!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Skysplash8 said:

you're never too old for Percy Jackson.

also i forgot: on Saturday I'm going to the Percy Jackson Musical!!

What the- THERE IS A MUSICAL!!!??

On 5/20/2019 at 4:00 PM, baby bearyena said:

LESSON 3

Also my favorite PAD monster (7,000+ hp!?)

Here is him (PAD:)
image.png.055037ffc3d865be86d73e96d201be8a.png

also may I introduce some gods: [Anime interpreted]

image.png.78d6a153c87ae918239416343cc65152.png(Nice of him to have his name on screen at the same time)

image.png.578c20523f8c25e116353cabc04130cd.png

And that's horus^

Sorry for introducing a completely new mythology but well... We won't get to egyptia

image.png

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Alfamangle said:

Random fact! Zeus is basically, if it was niche, a rogue male.

and I do mean in the way he preggoed anyone near him and was female 

I opened Niche just to do this...

20190522121543_1.thumb.jpg.18d1b99ac09ee1f04d1e9f2f41c47d54.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 2