Stray Fawn Community

The Blessed Tribe

Just now, Brokenshock said:

(Why?)

((Because she's holding a stone that she enchanted to make the nicheling who's holding the stone feel happy))

2 minutes ago, Brokenshock said:

"I already know what you're going to say, and I know I shouldn't be saying this but... I like you!" She blurted out. But then looked down and cried, her tears soaking the dirt.

"I guess you're right about that... I'm sorry..."

Broken didn't know why she was crying, she just was. Maybe she was scared of the truth. Maybe she was scared of something else. She didn't even know. 

She watched as her tears made little dots in the soil.

Just now, PupTheNicheling said:

((Because she's holding a stone that she enchanted to make the nicheling who's holding the stone feel happy))

She heard the conversation and choked on air then appologized and excused herself from the group.

1 minute ago, PupTheNicheling said:

"It's fine." She said and turned around to walk away. She walked and accidentally bumped into Flowermask.

2 minutes ago, Brokenshock said:

"It's fine." She said and turned around to walk away. She walked and accidentally bumped into Flowermask.

She went to hug her then thought better of it. "Child its okay you can talk to me I'm here to listen." She said gently.

4 minutes ago, FlowerMask said:

She went to hug her then thought better of it. "Child its okay you can talk to me I'm here to listen." She said gently.

"It's nothing just-" she was cut off by more sobs of sadness.

Just now, Brokenshock said:

"It's nothing just-" she was cut off by more sobs of sadness.

She flinched as the sobs were very loud. "Its okay child I know that it hurts now but it will be okay."

3 minutes ago, FlowerMask said:

She flinched as the sobs were very loud. "Its okay child I know that it hurts now but it will be okay."

"I should've known how he would've reacted! But I got over confident because when he saw me, his face lit up. But I was stupid! He loves Flight and I'm just a dumb wanderer who came here running from all the hatred and disappointment and just got more sadness and regret!" She yelled while crying.

(I can imagine Blood can still hear this)

1 minute ago, Renio2490 said:

Renio noped away into a corner and poofed her chest.

"Beep!" She said lonely looking at a termite in the grass.

(Should I submit a nicheling to be Renio's friend or love interest?)

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Brokenshock said:

"I should've known how he would've reacted! But I got over confident because when he saw me, his face lit up. But I was stupid! He loves Flight and I'm just a dumb wanderer who came here running from all the hatred and disappointment and just got more sadness and regret!" She yelled while crying.

"Dear where did you come from I can't imagine a place so horrible." She said.

• Like 1

Just now, FlowerMask said:

(Should I submit a nicheling to be Renio's friend or love interest?)

(I can! I have the perfect nicheling! I do want it to be a love-hate relationship. At first Renio hates him but grows to love him)

1 minute ago, Brokenshock said:

Blood sighed, faintly hearing this.

Eaier poked at a termite.

Just now, FlowerMask said:

"Dear where did you come from I can't imagine a place so horrible." She said.

"An island with massive bearynas and a low amount of food. Our tribe called it the Deadly Hills." She said.