Stray Fawn Community

The Blessed Tribe

10 minutes ago, Brokenshock said:

Broken walked all the way to the beach and accidentally walked into the water. She slipped on the rocks and sand and fell into the water. She didn't know how to swim so she was just there trying to not go under.

(Okay I'll just slip someone in here...)

A tail crept under the water and touched her. A handsome male appeared to her sight and curled his tail around her, keeping Broken afloat. "Why hello there, pretty. You seem a little lost for one who stumbled in the ocean." He said, and winked.

(oh no)

• Like 1

This boi... Seao swam all by his lonely self in the ocean longing for the times he and his family or even his friend whos name he could barely remember used to play around in the ocean.20190420221411_1.thumb.jpg.157c139d15e1f5eca7eae2ec0e698889.jpg

17 minutes ago, Renio2490 said:

(Okay I'll just slip someone in here...)

A tail crept under the water and touched her. A handsome male appeared to her sight and curled his tail around her, keeping Broken afloat. "Why hello there, pretty. You seem a little lost for one who stumbled in the ocean." He said, and winked.

(oh no)

She looked down at him. "Wh- who are you?" She asked.

@Renio2490

1 minute ago, Brokenshock said:

She looked down at him. "Wh- who are you?" She asked.

@Renio2490

"Ah yes my name, very rude of me to not introduce myself. I am Kighum, the only one left of my kind buried deep into the sea. But now is not the time for that, now the time to get you back to shore."

Just now, Renio2490 said:

"Ah yes my name, very rude of me to not introduce myself. I am Kighum, the only one left of my kind buried deep into the sea. But now is not the time for that, now the time to get you back to shore."

"Th- thank you. Do you stay underwater?" She asked.

"Just on the shore, since you stay underwater. Wait, can you even breathe on land?

"Well, a little bit." He dipped his head under the water. "Here." He swam over to shore and put her where she needed to be. At that moment, the sun showed his frosted eyes. "Would you like it if I stayed here?" He asked expecting no answer.

(He's um, blind...)

2 minutes ago, Renio2490 said:

"Well, a little bit." He dipped his head under the water. "Here." He swam over to shore and put her where she needed to be. At that moment, the sun showed his frosted eyes. "Would you like it if I stayed here?" He asked expecting no answer.

(He's um, blind...)

"Sure." She said. I need a friend here.

Just now, Renio2490 said:

"Oh okay. I'll stay right here." He said, sitting as close as he could to her without not touching the water. 

"Thank you." She said and curled up to go to sleep.

Every time she fell asleep, she was awoken with a nightmare.

"Thank you." She said and curled up to go to sleep.

Every time she fell asleep, she was awoken with a nightmare.

He watched her and then looked away. That's kinda creepy, don't you think... oh well. He walked up to her and tried to stay beside her as long as he could.