Stray Fawn Community

The Blessed Tribe

FlowerMask sat in the patch of flowers that she used to make flower crowns. "I will get that lovely girl Broken to like flowers!" She stated as she weaved flowers onto the vine.

Just now, baby bearyena said:

Flight snickered as she moved through the grasses without a sound and stared at Flowermask making a flower crown.  Silly. Who would like that? she thought.

Everyone loves flower crowns! She thought and turned her head to see the grasses where flight stood. “Hello?”

2 minutes ago, FlowerMask said:

Everyone loves flower crowns! She thought and turned her head to see the grasses where flight stood. “Hello?”

` ` Hi. ` ` Flight said and withdrew into the grasses.

6 minutes ago, baby bearyena said:

` ` Hi. ` ` Flight said and withdrew into the grasses.

“Oh hey Flight want a flower crown?” She said holding her creation up proudly with a smile on her pretty face. She tapped the crown against her forehead and it turned to yellow and purple violets and marigolds.

22 minutes ago, FlowerMask said:

FlowerMask sat in the patch of flowers that she used to make flower crowns. "I will get that lovely girl Broken to like flowers!" She stated as she weaved flowers onto the vine.

Broken heard her and rolled her eyes.

1 minute ago, FlowerMask said:

“Oh hey Flight want a flower crown?” She said holding her creation up proudly with a smile on her pretty face. She tapped the crown against her forehead and it turned to yellow and purple violets and marigolds.

` ` Oh. Sure. ` ` Flight was interested despite herself.

1 minute ago, FlowerMask said:

Shock came over. "Can I have one too?" She asked quietly and nervously.

2 minutes ago, baby bearyena said:

` ` Oh. Sure. ` ` Flight was interested despite herself.

She handed her the crown and it shifted to (whatever color and type of flower) 

2 minutes ago, Brokenshock said:

Shock came over. "Can I have one too?" She asked quietly and nervously.

“Of course dear hold on.” She put together a crown quickly yet gracefully. “Here dear this will look lovely on you!” It too shifted to(Again whatever color and type of flower.)

` ` Thanks. ` ` Flight purred as she placed the flower crown on her head. ` ` I'm going to go now. ` ` She trotted into the grass. (NOW I WANNA MAKE A FLOWER CROWN GENERATOR :O)

3 minutes ago, FlowerMask said:

She handed her the crown and it shifted to (whatever color and type of flower) 

“Of course dear hold on.” She put together a crown quickly yet gracefully. “Here dear this will look lovely on you!” It too shifted to(Again whatever color and type of flower.)

(Blue and white)

"Th-thank you!" She said and dashed off.

1 minute ago, baby bearyena said:

` ` Thanks. ` ` Flight purred as she placed the flower crown on her head. ` ` I'm going to go now. ` ` She trotted into the grass. (NOW I WANNA MAKE A FLOWER CROWN GENERATOR :O)

“No problem, bye Flight!” She waved after her.

1 minute ago, Brokenshock said:

(Blue and white)

"Th-thank you!" She said and dashed off.

“By dear come to me any time!” She called after her.

1 minute ago, PupTheNicheling said:

((I AM HEREE BACK FROM SCHOOL I AM ALIVE))

(Yay you survived the absolute terror that is school!)

• Haha 1

Just now, FlowerMask said:

(Yay you survived the absolute terror that is school!)

((Two kids(One I know of before this school year and a kid I didn't even know existed till this school year) were mocking me BUT THE KID THAT I DIDN'T KNOW EXISTED TILL THE SCHOOL YEAR WAS SAYING MAN S^-^ ABOUT THE OTHER KID AND MAKING ME LAUGH ;W;))

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, PupTheNicheling said:

Blood was wandering through the grasses, today... WAS HIS BIRTHDAY! He was going to catch the meal for him and his parents.

FlowerMask remembered Her sons bday so she strung together long garlands of flowers in rainbow colors for decoration.