Stray Fawn Community

why hello there time for an unpopular opinion

georgie

2 minutes ago, randomspacecat said:

We don't have "screaming on the inside". I'm paranoid enough after that tick yesterday

yeah at first it was quite concerning and people got some days off school, but eventually we had to accept there was one kid who obviously didn't get rid of them and it would spread again a month later. I remember sitting in lessons feeling them in my head and just thinking "please leave please leave stop stop sto

• Like 1

6 hours ago, randomspacecat said:

Aww Plum-bear, we'll still love you even when you're grey and old. Except me, I'll manage to die way before you with the family history. Mwahaha

This actually warmed my heart ❤️ (the first part not you dying lol)

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, Bostonlobstah said:

I got my first mosquito bite of the season the other day :(

Awww.... My friend has this blood type that kills bugs that bite her! Lucky! (She gets to skip lice checks...) I have no idea my blood type but mosquitos don’t flock to me, but still like me.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Aetherskye said:

Awww.... My friend has this blood type that kills bugs that bite her! Lucky! (She gets to skip lice checks...) I have no idea my blood type but mosquitos don’t flock to me, but still like me.

what blood type does she have?? I have the most common blood type in existence...

my friends dad is really obsessed with spiders and he lets some of the bigger, actually dangerous ones live in their house since none of them are scared of spiders. she was once off school because of a spider bite, and when she finally came back and showed me the bite it did not look nice 

57 minutes ago, Skysplash8 said:

what blood type does she have?? I have the most common blood type in existence...

idk