Stray Fawn Community

Raccoon Challenge! (Replace Raccoon With Prince)

Renio2490

One simple peaceful man, with his sweet voice singing a simple tune, his moss mask, a light brown body, he was a raccoon. Not any raccoon, but a peaceful one. One to stop a war, and one to turn down the place of 'king'. He was not the first of raccoons, but one of the most known. No child can go without knowing the sir Prince. Prince. Some believed to be related to the man, and would teach their children about his ways. 

Prince, and if you don't know who he is, I think you have a problem. But this is the 'challenge' based off him. None are really rules, but instead choices. Please do story related things in the tribe, if you can.

'Rules':

1. You change to 1.1.4 (if not your not already on 1.1.4), and start. Nothing is changed.
  2. As soon as your tribe starts, a place in the mutation menu is reserved for the Mask mutation.
  3. Before you have children you must have two berries bushes present. If you can, a tree.
  4. (MORE) Before you have 10 Nichelings you have to have 100 food.
  5. Hah. And the next pair after the starters will have a Mask mutation reserved in their mutation menu if they don't have mask, but if they already have mask they have a place reserved in the mutation menu for Pattern Shape C.
  6.   Woah there buckaroo, not so fast. Sickness is forbidden, and if a child is born with it s o m e t h i n g must be done. Nothing violent, because then Prince would be mad.
  7. Most important: THE STARTERS BELIEVE TO BE RELATED TO AND FOLLOW PRINCE.

Okay bye!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Skysplash8 said:

you should make a page like I did for Meringue, but for Prince! The link to Meringue's page is in the About Me section in my profile

I don't want to find all the art

there's way too much

• Sad 1