Stray Fawn Community

Sims 4 is free right now!!

Sky

I (unfortunately) already have Sims 4, but it usually costs $40 so I recommend getting it! Even if you can't play it right now, you should go ahead and claim it, since you don't have to download it. Anyways, unfortunately only the base game is free, but hopefully they'll put the other stuff on sale sometime soon. Sorry for this sorta ad-but-not-ad, I just really want to make sure people see this and get it while they can xD

the article

https://www.polygon.com/2019/5/21/18634362/the-sims-4-free-pc-origin

the website to get it from

https://www.origin.com/usa/en-us/store/the-sims/the-sims-4

@Renio2490 you said you don't have it .I COMMAND YOU TO GET IT You should get it! 

also here's a thing I made a while ago

1507207601_Love(1).thumb.gif.e04d24c4c2f84bd1e5c095fcf48eb73d.gif

• Like 3

Just now, heyitsgeorgie said:

still think that's a bit much for people who already spent so much money on the game- I spent like £60 on it a couple months after launch. look at cities skylines, they had a weekend where you can play the game for free (ONLY on that weekend though) and if you liked it you could buy the game to keep for £5, and that seems a bit too cheap anyway. straight up making it free for a week is stupid- make a notable expansion free or just cheaper (cats and dogs or seasons) so people feel inclined to buy the game so they can get it.

is it just me who thinks making the game free for so long is stupid? or am I just a terrible person

Listen, if Niche can go for 1 dollar, Sims 4 can be free.

I'M GETTING IT

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, heyitsgeorgie said:

imagine all the people who bought it like, yesterday

Hey at least it's not just a sale and your dad says "We'll get it (the steam money.) tomorrow.' and it goes off sale.

19 minutes ago, Renio2490 said:

everything worked fine for me.
I wonder if the blue jays are turning on you...

Nah, saw a cardinal today (Irl) it's them

Also, I grow bluebird bushes, thus don't hunt them anymore...