Stray Fawn Community

DRAWN RP!?!

Renio2490

DRAWN RP?!  

17 members have voted

1. 1. Want a drawn RP? (As in the adoptables drawn)

• Heck yeah
    • yes
    • no
    • Heck no
  2. 2. Suggested things? (like suggestions not in the game yet, new genes, food sources and predators)

22 minutes ago, Renio2490 said:

PLEASE ALSO SUGGEST PLOTS

>:D lemme just pull out the only file that is organized in my head...

Ah! (Some of these might have violence you may not like, but then again SUGGESTIONS.)

Two big tribes fighting, a smaller tribe caught in the crossfire

The genepool getting tight on the island (As in, most creatures look the same.)

Niche-Atlantis rose again.

Nichelings with elemental magic. (Like some can have earth, fire and some could have darkness, light, wind, or others like the ability to enhance other's abilities, some can read minds, some can mimic others, some can teleport objects to them if they know where it is.. etc. feel free to make your own)

Just now, Aetherskye said:

>:D lemme just pull out the only file that is organized in my head...

Ah! (Some of these might have violence you may not like, but then again SUGGESTIONS.)

Two big tribes fighting, a smaller tribe caught in the crossfire

The genepool getting tight on the island (As in, most creatures look the same.)

Niche-Atlantis rose again.

Nichelings with elemental magic. (Like some can have earth, fire and some could have darkness, light, wind, or others like the ability to enhance other's abilities, some can read minds, some can mimic others, some can teleport objects to them if they know where it is.. etc. feel free to make your own)

Y E S

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Aetherskye said:

HECK YES PLZ even if Renio doesnt make this rp i feel like it has to be done...

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Bostonlobstah said:

I'd like plot suggestions too, for my butterfly RP :,)

I have no idea what I'm doing

Ultimate Migration - The island is dying. Since they are part butterfly they have to live on smaller islands to get to a bigger one.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Aetherskye said:

Ultimate Migration - The island is dying. Since they are part butterfly they have to live on smaller islands to get to a bigger one.

Thank you! I was going for something similar in my intro, like they have to move around a lot

It reminds me of a suggestion that someone made once a long time ago that got a lot of downvotes: After a certain number of days on tiny green, everything dies and 20 or something killer bearyenas spawn in the middle, forcing you to leave. They eventually deleted that suggestion ,XD

• 3 weeks later...