Stray Fawn Community

The school of the gods

2 minutes ago, PupTheNicheling said:

Lou bought Frost to the Headmaster's Island. ((Where I would think where the nurse would be))

"What happened?" Boom asked.

"Well at recess, these three other young ones were rolling down the hill and this girl came and ATTACKED THEM! I wanted to help them, soooooo I attacked her." Sun explained.

Tarera looked at them. "I beat up the little wimp, Frost."

1 minute ago, Brokenshock said:

Tarera looked at them. "I beat up the little wimp, Frost."

Frost whimpered.

(I feel like when she feels better, Boom should talk to her too. To see what her side of the story.)

• Paw up 1

1 minute ago, PupTheNicheling said:

"Because she didn't want to get in trouble!" Sun told Tarera.

Lou was putting bandages on Frost's wounds.

"Well, that also makes her a wimp!" She yelled.

Frost looked at Lou. "Wh-why did she do that to me?" She whimpered.

Just now, Brokenshock said:

"Well, that also makes her a wimp!" She yelled.

Sun glared at her, "Shut up! You're aren't cool if you beat up others for no reason!"

1 minute ago, Brokenshock said:

Frost looked at Lou. "Wh-why did she do that to me?" She whimpered.

"Some think it's cool or make themselves feel better." Lou explained, "I have to ask her why."

38 minutes ago, PupTheNicheling said:

Sun glared at her, "Shut up! You're aren't cool if you beat up others for no reason!"

"Some think it's cool or make themselves feel better." Lou explained, "I have to ask her why."

"I'm not trying to be cool! You'll never understand!" She yelled and stormed off but stopped at the door.

FlowerMask was at Mya's side, holding her back as she tried to run to Tarera.

Mya's thoughts were filled with hate. That cockroach! I will kill her for this! No one hurts my best friend!!!

May I enroll Angel? 

An assistant, and constant cover teacher, usually for the more sneaky lessons. There used to be a few rumours about him, but the nichelings who spread those dropped out for some reason or another; Angel himself denies any 'interference'- even if he has the strange and uncanny ability to find those with homicidal tendencies. 

image.png

"LET ME GO!" Mya screamed and kicked at the short teacher.

"My dear will vengeance make everything better? Will it solve your problem? Or will it replace it with one much worse?” She asked.

1 hour ago, FlowerMask said:

"LET ME GO!" Mya screamed and kicked at the short teacher.

"My dear will vengeance make everything better? Will it solve your problem? Or will it replace it with one much worse?” She asked.

(What is Tulippaw's reaction to Frost getting hurt)

After Frost's wounds were healed, she had a black eye making her eye close. And the most visible scar was on her shoulder and over the eye with the black eye. She got up and jumped out the window.

Just now, Brokenshock said:

(What is Tulippaw's reaction to Frost getting hurt)

After Frost's wounds were healed, she had a black eye making her eye close. And the most visible scar was on her shoulder and over the eye with the black eye. She got up and jumped out the window.

Tulippaw skidded into the room where Frost was. "ArE yOu OkaY!?" He panted, and blushed slightly.