Stray Fawn Community

The school of the gods

Just now, FlowerMask said:

Tulippaw skidded into the room where Frost was. "ArE yOu OkaY!?" He panted, and blushed slightly.

She got up and jumped out the window.

"What the FRiCk!?" He said

Tulippaw skidded into the room where Frost was. "ArE yOu OkaY!?" He panted, and blushed slightly.

"Do I look like I'm okay?!" She growled and stomped past him.

1 minute ago, Brokenshock said:

"Do I look like I'm okay?!" She growled and stomped past him.

"No not really.." he mumbled as he jogged to catch up to her.

1 minute ago, Brokenshock said:

"Is that all you needed?" She asked, slightly growling.

"I'm here for moral support and to keep you company." he replied.

Just now, Brokenshock said:

Tarera looked at Boom. "So, what's my punishment? Do I have to stay with Prince and learn, 'The meaning of friendship'?" She asked.

"You could use some friends kid. Those like you get crippled by society, no one fears 'bullies' in the work field." said Issnis in her rough intimidating voice.

Tarera looked at Boom. "So, what's my punishment? Do I have to stay with Prince and learn, 'The meaning of friendship'?" She asked.

Boom for a moment, "No... You'll have clean the entire school at after dinner, skipping free time. Meanwhile, you will apologize to everyone you caused problems with."

"You could use some friends kid. Those like you get crippled by society, no one fears 'bullies' in the work field." said Issnis in her rough intimidating voice.

"Let's see if that's true... Your the worst, stupidest, ugliest thing I've ever seen." She growled, then PUNCHED HER.

Just now, PupTheNicheling said:

Boom for a moment, "No... You'll have clean the entire school at after dinner, skipping free time. Meanwhile, you will apologize to everyone you caused problems with."

(Wow. Do you really think that will work?)

"That's stupid." She snorted.

"Let's see if that's true... Your the worst, stupidest, ugliest thing I've ever seen." She growled, then PUNCHED HER.

she grabbed her fist but the blow grazed her chin. "You Miss don't belong, Boom we can't have someone so violent in our school she could seriously hurt someone She's a Monster."

she grabbed her fist but the blow grazed her chin. "You Miss don't belong, Boom we can't have someone so violent in our school she could seriously hurt someone She's a Monster."

"You're a monster." She said.

(WHY DON'T THEY SEE WHY SHE'S A BULLY?!)