Stray Fawn Community

The school of the gods

4 hours ago, FlowerMask said:

Tulippaw walked up to where Frost and Mya we’re studying. “Oh hey Mya. U-I’m hello Frost!” She stuttered, and looked away quickly his cheeks turning pink.

"Hi Tulippaw." She said, looking at her military books.

@FlowerMask

1 hour ago, Brokenshock said:

"Hi Tulippaw." She said, looking at her military books.

@FlowerMask

“H-hey I have to erm go see you around.” He shuffled away.

1 hour ago, PupTheNicheling said:

"S-Sorry... B-B-Busy right n-now..." Ashi's cheeks turned to light pink.

"Ashi," Asha started to drag her brother away.

“Okay then.”

1 hour ago, Brokenshock said:

Frost looked over at Mya. "Someone likes you." She whispered.

@FlowerMask

“N-no! You should of seen Tulippaw the way he blushed at you!” She protested.

Just now, FlowerMask said:

“H-hey I have to erm go see you around.” He shuffled away.

“Okay then.”

“N-no! You should of seen Tulippaw the way he blushed at you!” She protested.

"Bye." She said, still looking down.

She looked at her friend. "I think I have the answers for the homework. After we fill them in, we need to go to her class." She said, ignoring Mya's comment.

Just now, Brokenshock said:

"Bye." She said, still looking down.

She looked at her friend. "I think I have the answers for the homework. After we fill them in, we need to go to her class." She said, ignoring Mya's comment.

She ruffled her fur friendlily but dropped the subject. “Oh cool I think I know it to is it (insert correct answer.)”

She ruffled her fur friendlily but dropped the subject. “Oh cool I think I know it to is it (insert correct answer.)”

"Yep! Write it down and we'll go!"

4 minutes ago, Brokenshock said:

"Yep! Write it down and we'll go!"

She wrote it down with her writing stick and collected her valuable books including her sketchbook and all of her art supplies. (Bc She is artistic now for no reason) “ok let’s go.” She said as she headed to Miss. shadows classroom.  

1 minute ago, FlowerMask said:

She wrote it down with her writing stick and collected her valuable books including her sketchbook and all of her art supplies. (Bc She is artistic now for no reason) “ok let’s go.” She said as she headed to Miss. shadows classroom.  

(I feel like Frost likes every class. She just thinks that Shadow is mean)

• Paw up 2

(Uhhhh) FlowerMask walked around her flower filled garden waiting for her next class, garlands of flowers hung from home island trees. They shimmered with different colors of the rainbow. 

(Uhhhh) FlowerMask walked around her flower filled garden waiting for her next class, garlands of flowers hung from home island trees. They shimmered with different colors of the rainbow. 

Tarera walked into class. "Hello, teacher." She said in a sarcastic optimistic tone.

(Also, someone got depressed because he asked his best friend if she would go out with him and she said no.)

• Like 1

Midnight Whispers slunk into class and raised a furry eyebrow at Tarera. ` ` Hello, ma'am. ` ` she said to FlowerMask, and bowed her head.

(Midnight it really swift, that's how she got from the Duck Islands to Flower Meadow in probably around half an hour.)

3 minutes ago, Brokenshock said:

Shadow waited in the classroom. Graded papers, textbooks, and books with answers on her desk.

She walked into Miss. Shadows teaching space and quietly walked to her desk trying not to make sudden movements.