Stray Fawn Community

The school of the gods

Just now, MelonNicheling said:

Midnight Whispers slunk into class and raised a furry eyebrow at Tarera. ` ` Hello, ma'am. ` ` she said to FlowerMask, and bowed her head.

(Midnight it really swift, that's how she got from the Duck Islands to Flower Meadow in probably around half an hour.)

“Hello Midnight Whispers welcome to class on this wonderful day!” She said happily and turned to her flowers.

Just now, FlowerMask said:

She walked into Miss. Shadows teaching space and quietly walked to her desk trying not to make sudden movements. 

Shadow looked at her and Frost. "Hello girls. Here is your homework from yesterday. You got number 2 wrong. It was duck and slash. Not jump and slash." She hisses slightly, giving them the papers.

1 minute ago, FlowerMask said:

“Hello Midnight Whispers welcome to class on this wonderful day!” She said happily and turned to her flowers.

Tarera rolled her eyes. "So, what are we learning today?"

Just now, Brokenshock said:

Shadow looked at her and Frost. "Hello girls. Here is your homework from yesterday. You got number 2 wrong. It was duck and slash. Not jump and slash." She hisses slightly, giving them the papers.

“Sorry ma’am.. ugh why’s the point of this class if we’re peaceful creatures?” She said accidentally. “I I didn’t mean tha!”

4 minutes ago, FlowerMask said:

Midnight Whispers grinned, her fangs stained with berry juice from her recent find of the berry bush.

1 minute ago, Brokenshock said:

Tarera rolled her eyes. "So, what are we learning today?"

“Well I had a lesson planned but I think hands on learning would be more fun.” She said with a mischievous glint in her eye. “Partner up I’m assigning a project!” She told her class.

“Well I had a lesson planned but I think hands on learning would be more fun.” She said with a mischievous glint in her eye. “Partner up I’m assigning a project!” She told her class.

` ` Oh? ` ` Midnight Whispers asked politely. ` ` I like projects. ` `

“Sorry ma’am.. ugh why’s the point of this class if we’re peaceful creatures?” She said accidentally. “I I didn’t mean tha!”

She turned around, her eyes narrowed. "What would you do if you were attacked by a bearyna? You have a claw so use it!" She yelled. She calmed down and looked back at Mya. "I'm writing that in your file. You will skip art class." She said and walked over to her desk and pulled out a file and wrote something in it.

2 minutes ago, FlowerMask said:

"There's only two people here." She pointed out.

2 minutes ago, Brokenshock said:

She turned around, her eyes narrowed. "What would you do if you were attacked by a bearyna? You have a claw so use it!" She yelled. She calmed down and looked back at Mya. "I'm writing that in your file. You will skip art class." She said and walked over to her desk and pulled out a file and wrote something in it.

“NO! Not art class Ma’am please!” She said desperately

2 minutes ago, Brokenshock said:

"There's only two people here." She pointed out.

“Oh well that makes it easy you and Midnight Whispers will be partners unless you don’t want to be?”

“NO! Not art class Ma’am please!” She said desperately

"Then don't make rude comments! Don't make me do it for tomorrow too." She said and sat at her desk, looking for the pages they would do. "Where is Ashi, Asha, and Tulippaw?" She asked.

"Then don't make rude comments! Don't make me do it for tomorrow too." She said and sat at her desk, looking for the pages they would do. "Where is Ashi, Asha, and Tulippaw?" She asked.

“Here!” Tulippaw dashes into class late. He looked at Frost then hastily turned his attention to shadow.

“Ma’am you have to let me go to class! I won’t be getting my full education and I have the right to go to school and learn!”

"You will skip art class and that is final! Anyway, you can draw while you're in the headmaster's office." She said.

"You will skip art class and that is final! Anyway, you can draw while you're in the headmaster's office." She said.

"Not the headmasters office Issnis will kill me! I-I mean y-yes ma'am!"

2 minutes ago, FlowerMask said:

“Here!” Tulippaw dashes into class late. He looked at Frost then hastily turned his attention to shadow.

"Hello Tulippaw. You got 2,3, and 4 wrong on the homework." She said, giving the paper to him.

1 minute ago, Brokenshock said:

"Hello Tulippaw. You got 2,3, and 4 wrong on the homework." She said, giving the paper to him.

"Aw man I though I had it right this tins i-ill try harder next tine ma'am!" He looked at frost "hey um wanna study after school?"