Stray Fawn Community

The school of the gods

6 minutes ago, Brokenshock said:

"I'm not hungry. Garbage isn't hungry. And I'm garbage."

“Your not garbage but your smarts will disappear if you continue to live like this.”

Yuli ran as far as he could go to the meadow's edge, and he jumped into the water. He paddled and paddled to his imagination, or the island he seemed to see ahead of him. Nobody will care I'm gone. He thought paddling harder pushing the current back.

Just now, Renio2490 said:

Yuli ran as far as he could go to the meadow's edge, and he jumped into the water. He paddled and paddled to his imagination, or the island he seemed to see ahead of him. Nobody will care I'm gone. He thought paddling harder pushing the current back.

Yuli could only think about what he's leaving behind. But I'd much rather drown than live there. Nobody ever cared about me, no, Frost had to be there. I have no friends. I hate Frost. I hate everyone on those islands.

Yuli could only think about what he's leaving behind. But I'd much rather drown than live there. Nobody ever cared about me, no, Frost had to be there. I have no friends. I hate Frost. I hate everyone on those islands.

Nobody has noticed about me, and so they never will. One day they'll realize that I'm gone, but that day is probably just my imagination. I'm heading for something far more important than that stupid place.

2 minutes ago, Renio2490 said:

(What's wrong with Frost?)

Nobody has noticed about me, and so they never will. One day they'll realize that I'm gone, but that day is probably just my imagination. I'm heading for something far more important than that stupid place.

They don't care, and they never will. No one will ever be there for me, never. Never will a Nicheling ever be there for me. Noooo, only for the sensitive girl that's stupid and over dramatic. And that creep should've known the second I looked at her I hated her. And that Lou, she's a big 'ol liar. She doesn't like me, nobody will. The only thing I need is to go. Leave. Gone.

They don't care, and they never will. No one will ever be there for me, never. Never will a Nicheling ever be there for me. Noooo, only for the sensitive girl that's stupid and over dramatic. And that creep should've known the second I looked at her I hated her. And that Lou, she's a big 'ol liar. She doesn't like me, nobody will. The only thing I need is to go. Leave. Gone.

I don't care about 'em. They're all idiots. They're never gonna learn anything there with their crying and boo-whooing about how their love doesn't like them or how their family is all abusive- I don't care. I don't wanna care. Nothing about those stupid Nichelings will ever change my mind about them being stupid, because they're stupid.

2 minutes ago, PupTheNicheling said:

Yugo hummed, He won't be coming back! Oh, he won't be coming back! Oh, he won't be coming back to his love! ((Has NOTHING to do with Yuli, I just came up with it. I promise you it's nothing about Yuli))

(hmm...
It's like Yugo knows something they don't...
He knows the future...)

1 minute ago, Renio2490 said:

I don't care about 'em. They're all idiots. They're never gonna learn anything there with their crying and boo-whooing about how their love doesn't like them or how their family is all abusive- I don't care. I don't wanna care. Nothing about those stupid Nichelings will ever change my mind about them being stupid, because they're stupid.

THEY ARE ALLL IDIOTS!! I DON'T NEED THEIR STUPID LITTLE "Oh Yuli I don't hate you" COMMENTS THAT AREN'T TRUE!!!
I'LL LEAVE!! I'LL GO!! I'LL BE WITH THE ONES I KNOW AND I WILL LOVE!!