Stray Fawn Community

The school of the gods

2 minutes ago, Brokenshock said:

She pressed the button for the office, waiting for the headmaster to answer.

She clenched her sketchbook anxiously.

Just now, FlowerMask said:

"Aw man I though I had it right this tins i-ill try harder next tine ma'am!" He looked at frost "hey um wanna study after school?"

Frost looked at him. "Sure." She said. He's just using me for answers, isn't he? But what about what Mya said?

Just now, Brokenshock said:

Frost looked at him. "Sure." She said. He's just using me for answers, isn't he? But what about what Mya said?

"Cool, er sorry for bothering you I- just...”

"During art class, Mya will be paying you a visit." She said.

I wish I could stab this charcoal through my heart... she thought miserably.

"It's fine." She said.

(Where will the schedule(s) be?)

“It’s not your to intelligent to spend time with morons like me...” he whispered quietly.

Just now, FlowerMask said:

“It’s not your to intelligent to spend time with morons like me...” he whispered quietly.

She heard him. "That's not true. You just need practice." She said.

Schedule:
[class] (lasts about 3 hours)
Break 1
[class]
[class]
[class] (these three can last as long as you want)
Lunch/Break 2
[class]
[class]
Go home or something

so... that's what I came up with.

• Like 1
  • Eek! 1
  • Paw up 2

1 minute ago, Brokenshock said:

She heard him. "That's not true. You just need practice." She said.

“No ones ever really had faith in me...” he said looking into her sky blue eyes. “ My mother rosestar was the leader of our tribe I had failed her from the beginning..”

oh and take this Prince, a teacher that teaches all about the importance of peace and friendship and all that stuff. He'll be that one teacher that's like "Okay kiddos were gonna talk about how important having friends is. I'll let you draw and stuff but please listen to me. At the end of class I'll be passing out candy so behave."

He's gonna be the best teacher ever you just wait20190508155854_1.thumb.jpg.d74365c7973a3adcc455dbe9442defe2.jpg

• Paw up 1
  • Love 2

Shadow looked at the class. "We will be having a test. I will give you all study guides that you can use during the test. You must turn them in in two days. Then the day after that, will be the test. I will not check the study guide, I am just collecting them. I will pass them out and you can work on them in a group, if you want. The questions will ask for definitions, describe how to use certain attacks and tricks, and when and where to use them. There are 90 questions." She said and passed them out.

• Like 1

Just now, Renio2490 said:

oh and take this Prince, a teacher that teaches all about the importance of peace and friendship and all that stuff. He'll be that one teacher that's like "Okay kiddos were gonna talk about how important having friends is. I'll let you draw and stuff but please listen to me. At the end of class I'll be passing out candy so behave."

He's gonna be the best teacher ever you just wait20190508155854_1.thumb.jpg.d74365c7973a3adcc455dbe9442defe2.jpg

My teacher is a little mean, but if we participate or are acting good, she'll give us a Jolly Rancher.

• Love 1

1 minute ago, Brokenshock said:

Shadow looked at the class. "We will be having a test. I will give you all study guides that you can use during the test. You must turn them in in two days. Then the day after that, will be the test. I will not check the study guide, I am just collecting them. I will pass them out and you can work on them in a group, if you want. The questions will ask for definitions, describe how to use certain attacks and tricks, and when and where to use them. There are 90 questions." She said and passed them out.

Asha and Ashi looked at each other again.

1 minute ago, Renio2490 said:

Midnight Whispers would love Prince. xD

• Paw up 1