Stray Fawn Community

Niche Steam key give away - Closed

Philo

Hoping to give my cousin a copy, she's a Chicken Smoothie fan and I think she'll get a kick out of this

On ‎3‎/‎30‎/‎2018 at 2:44 PM, Season of Crows said:

Recently introduced to this game by Seri! Pixel Biologist. Being a biology major myself, this is just the kind of game I like, and I'd like to share it with my close friend and fellow biology major.

Ha I was introduced to Seri by this game! found it by looking up the "Cute" tag on steam: one of her video's is on their page (and is why I bought it in the end)

Not going to lie, I signed up to the forum just for a chance to win this game. Always have liked the look of it but never been brave enough to buy it. Hopefully I can get some luck and get a free version!

Az

On 3/30/2018 at 11:32 AM, Philo said:

Dear pack

Let's do a little give away to celebrate the upcoming launch of the next update in a few weeks :D
Leave a comment here for a chance to win 1 of 3 Niche Steam keys. Winners will be chosen randomly.
The give away ends on April 5th :)

Wowow this is such a nice giveaway I’m hyped for the new update and have been following people on YouTube who play this game so I can keep up with it! 

I found the game through Jessimew's LPs, and then I also discovered SeriPixelBiologist's LPs. I didn't think I'd want to play it myself at first, that watching was more fun, but after months and months I eventually got stuck on the idea: I want to try it! So I got it, and I love it, and I think someone I know would love it too.

OH my god im like the last one to comment, im always late to the party I guess. I have discovered niche through Jessimews LP and I also hope that I get a chance to try it. Im also really into art so I hope that I can draw a  lot of cute nichlings( are they called that ?) in the future. Niche is a very unique game and it would be so cool to see it grow more and more and I cant wait to see what kind of games the studio releases in the future.