Stray Fawn Community

I'll make you nichelings

Katumai

So, i'm sick...and bored. I just feel like relaxing, so I decided to just create people some nichelings. If you want, give me some genes you want to see on them and maybe a name. I might even make a playthrough with them.

Ah yes. Take this description and make a Nicheling out of it.

One of the deep, a bright soul. He cries in hopes one day his kind will come back, his watering eyes turning to stone while the nights go on. His father, mother, family, buried deep in sand. The least he can hope for is his wish of sight to come. But the one thing he will find is love in the most upset Nicheling on earth. But his shiny clear eyes do not forbid him from sight, and he can see this beauty, his love. A night spent alone is a night spent thinking about his love. The air taints his lungs, but that does not stop him from loving the one who live in it. No one could ever think of him crying himself to death, because he knows one day, down deep in his bright soul, a shining white pearl is his hope. The hope for the days above. Nothing will ever shatter that pearl deep inside his soul. Not a word, in fact words power him. Moving swiftly his name is not known. Salty tears live in the sea, but yet those tears and the only thing telling others he exists. But he will encounter the one of his dreams, those blurry dreams, and he will cherish that. The nights will grow only warmer after the day, and he might even see the scales of his friends. The night turns to day, and he will hug his love.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Renio2490 said:

Ah yes. Take this description and make a Nicheling out of it.

One of the deep, a bright soul. He cries in hopes one day his kind will come back, his watering eyes turning to stone while the nights go on. His father, mother, family, buried deep in sand. The least he can hope for is his wish of sight to come. But the one thing he will find is love in the most upset Nicheling on earth. But his shiny clear eyes do not forbid him from sight, and he can see this beauty, his love. A night spent alone is a night spent thinking about his love. The air taints his lungs, but that does not stop him from loving the one who live in it. No one could ever think of him crying himself to death, because he knows one day, down deep in his bright soul, a shining white pearl is his hope. The hope for the days above. Nothing will ever shatter that pearl deep inside his soul. Not a word, in fact words power him. Moving swiftly his name is not known. Salty tears live in the sea, but yet those tears and the only thing telling others he exists. But he will encounter the one of his dreams, those blurry dreams, and he will cherish that. The nights will grow only warmer after the day, and he might even see the scales of his friends. The night turns to day, and he will hug his love.

Screenshot (5382).png

Screenshot (5383).png

• Like 3

Take another one, if you dare.

Shadows, the soul. Holds her very being, just within a shadow. Her life is filled with just enough love and beauty to except. But not she wants it, no, she wants to taste the golden tears of the sun. Nobody will stop her from reaching her goal, to the stars every night. Nothing about anyone will ever power her otherwise. She will listen to the yells out on a windy night. The sun will come out one day at night, to her eyes. She will see it while every one else is not looking. She'll see. Running far and wide, her life is about searching. Often people want to lock her up and teach her just what really should happen. She shouldn't go running through fields of bugs, or go running through the water. But her whole shadow contained soul won't let her stop. No, she'll keep on running, and running, endlessly. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Brokenshock said:

One of the ancient sea, hidden to others. But yet breathtaking. Her tailfin flaps in the water like the waves lap on the beaches. Her name is Sapphire.

I want to see the difference between mine and yours that you make...

6 minutes ago, Renio2490 said:

Take another one, if you dare.

Shadows, the soul. Holds her very being, just within a shadow. Her life is filled with just enough love and beauty to except. But not she wants it, no, she wants to taste the golden tears of the sun. Nobody will stop her from reaching her goal, to the stars every night. Nothing about anyone will ever power her otherwise. She will listen to the yells out on a windy night. The sun will come out one day at night, to her eyes. She will see it while every one else is not looking. She'll see. Running far and wide, her life is about searching. Often people want to lock her up and teach her just what really should happen. She shouldn't go running through fields of bugs, or go running through the water. But her whole shadow contained soul won't let her stop. No, she'll keep on running, and running, endlessly. 

Screenshot (5384).png

• Like 1
  • Love 1

5 minutes ago, Brokenshock said:

One of the ancient sea, hidden to others. But yet breathtaking. Her tailfin flaps in the water like the waves lap on the beaches. Her name is Sapphire.

Screenshot (5386).png

• Like 1
  • Love 2

Uh... try and make me a nichesona

Since everyone else has one

and I can't get one

Maybe I'll use it.

uhh.. 

Name it Alfa

And uh.. genes I like

Platypus beak
stinky tail
violet eyes
antlers/antenna/or ram horns

thats optional but I wana see what I get!

1 hour ago, Alfamangle said:

and I can't get one

Maybe I'll use it.

uhh.. 

Name it Alfa

And uh.. genes I like

Platypus beak
stinky tail
violet eyes

Just got back rom school, I'll start making it

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Alfamangle said:

and I can't get one

Maybe I'll use it.

uhh.. 

Name it Alfa

And uh.. genes I like

Platypus beak
stinky tail
violet eyes

Screenshot (5393).png

• Like 1
  • Eek! 1
  • Paw up 1

Create Meringue from memory. Do not look at any pictures of him. I'm gonna change my username and stuff in a minute and I'll change back once you're done (because I don't want you getting spoilers from my profile picture. Also, it's time for a temporary change!)